Part 2 - Chapter 27 - Finding Nelson

Third Person's POV

"Luke, let's wait in the yard until they are finished with uh let's go." Miss J spoke up, walking into the room.

"Why is everyone interrupting my acceptance." Kiing said.

Everyone left the room and waited outside in the yard after they made their way down there, leaving Eryk and Kiing in the room again.

"Let's continue..." Kiing said, forgetting the fact that one of his lovers was dead. Eryk sighed deeply and nodded his head slowly. He was not expecting what was going to happen with this bad choice of mating acceptance.

Everyone chatted amongst themselves, waiting for the pair to return. Prince, who remained outside whilst Luke and the others went in the house, was attached to Luke like a leach sucking out his sadness that was a part of Luke's shattered heart. Luke didn't know how to feel, however, he felt happy, he felt great, he felt something unusual. Prince's arm was wrapped around Luke's shoulders, whilst Luke chats away with fellow pack members, as well as the boys, and Miss J, and a few others that came with them to Eryk's and Luke's pack.

"I don't think they are going to come anytime soon, we have been waiting here for about thirty something minutes or more and I don't think they are coming out now, so shall we just gather the pack and just discuss it with them?" Luke asked, waiting for a response from the small group that was around him.

"Yeah... I think that is best." Miss J said and Luke nodded his head, turning around and began to walk towards the center of the large green lawn. He minded linked for the pack members to come forth to the outside immediately and within second of doing so, pack members began to shuffle out of the houses, or forest, where ever they were, and they gathered around Luke and the small group that was with him.

"Okay uh attention! This is just a small talk and warning that there is a rogue wolf around town and we need to be on high alert, and anyone that sees any type of suspicious things. I advise you to tell a higher ranked wolf or something and they will inform me on it, or your Alpha. Do you all understand?" Luke stated then questioned. They all hummed in response and was about to walk away when a voice spoke in their heads.

"I have an announcement!" Eryk said through mind link as he walks to the crowd with Kiing on his side, a huge grin planted on his face. "Is that okay with you, Luke?" Eryk asked, wanting to make sure that Luke was finished with his speech.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Luke said, nodding his head.

"Well, in that case. I would like to make a great announcement." Eryk said, not getting to the point. "With me as your Alpha, you are aware that Luke here... he is the Luna of the pack... your Luna." Eryk stated and everyone waited, wanting to know where he was going with his statement. "There is going to be a new addition to the tittle... Kiing here will also be labelled as your Luna." Eryk said and everyone muttered in disapproval of his statement. Luke stood there silently, on the inside he is in shock, yet to understand what Eryk had just said.

"Hello, everyone. I am pretty sure you all know who ..." Kiing started then paused when almost every pack member glares at him, then turned their backs, walking away with disapproval. "... who I am." He finished off his sentence, in a hushed volume.

Eryk was in disbelief. He never once experienced such actions of is pack since he became the Alpha. He watched as the pack members walk away, returning to their respected places, and returning to do what they were doing before called out here. The emotional atmosphere changed immediately and he felt the disapproval, he sensed it, and he was not happy with it.

"I'm going to take a bathe. I'll see you in the house." A whisper in the ear to Eryk from Kiing that made Eryk nod his head, not knowing what to say. There was a lot of things going through his head, and he did not know what he just experienced. Kiing walked away and Eryk slowly turned around to face the small group behind him.