Part 2 - Chapter 28 - Prince vs Stefan

Third Person's POV

The walk to Nelson's scent was quiet and Prince listened closely to the footsteps that Luke made as he walked through the forestry fields, that led to Nelson's scent. He soon came up to a clearing, with a small house that randomly sat on the clearing. He entered and sniffed around, already regretting his decision of saving Nelson.

"Luke, you're here." Nelson's voice said behind Luke.

"Nelson! Are you okay? I thought you were hurt." Luke said, very much puzzled by the way Nelson looked. He seemed unharmed, and not in any form of danger.

"He is hurt. Very hurt. But you won't be seeing him anytime soon."

"You're scaring me, Nelson. Why did you say you wanted help?" Luke asked.

"Because I am not Nelson." The voice changed to something unrecognizable to Luke. The man then shifted back to his true form and Luke backed away. "I'm Stefan. Your worse nightmare."

Luke's back jammed against the wall as he tried to back further away from Stefan. Luke knew what Stefan was and Luke was a little concerned. He had questions that ranged from who called him, was it the real Nelson or was it this shape shifting rogue that stood before him with an evil smirk planted on his face. Luke waited for some type of sign of weakness from the person standing in front of him, coming closer and closer and closer.

With a blink of an eye, Stefan stood directly in front of Luke, his towering figure making Luke look smaller than ever. Stefan's eyes trailed up and down at Luke's body, his tongue passing over his bottom lip, moistening it as it passed. The action made Luke's spine shiver, as the slight memories of his past came running back through his head. Grabbing a handful of Luke's hair with his right hand, he pulled Luke down the small hallway, then into a room that was covered with blood stains and chains. With that in sight, Luke began to fight his way out of Stefan's grip.

"Oh, you're a fighter." Stefan said and grabbed back another handful of Luke's hair, his left hand now going around Luke's neck. "As much as I love a challenge and a good fight, don't try me right now." He added, pushed Luke into the room, onto the hard wooden flooring, that was stained dirty.With a eye slicing glare, Luke stood back easily, looking back at Stefan, whom returned back a glare with a smirk on his face.

"Where is Nelson?" Luke asked, his voice rising slightly, and his tone changing slightly.

"Why is that of importance to you?" Stefan asked back and it annoyed Luke immediately. Luke wanted answers. He came for one thing and he expected to leave with that person.

"I did not come out in the middle of no where, so I can meet a stupid guy who thinks he is this bad ass." Luke scoffed and Stefan was slight taken back by his statement and harsh tone.

"Wow. I'm quite shocked that such a pretty boy like yourself is using such harsh words at me." Stefan said, wanting to annoy Luke even more.

"I am not a boy." Replied Luke. "Where is Nelson?" He asked again.

"As I said before." He started off speaking. "That is not of importance to you at the moment." He added.

"Stop playing games with me. Tell me where he is." Luke said, his commanding tone showing highly. Stefan laughed in Luke's face and stepped forward, holding Luke down tightly against the wall of the room. Luke nose flared angrily at the man, and he pushed Stefan away for the second time since their encounter.

"I'm warning, little one. It's best if you just don't try to fight back with me. I will end you, right here, right now." Stefan said, earning Luke's disrespectful action of rolling his eyes at the man. Stefan hated when someone is disrespectful towards him, and disobedient. "Feisty, I see. That I don't like."