Chapter 27 - Because You Left

Luke's POV

"Are serious?!" He yelled at me.

"I don't have a choice. Why is it such a big deal anyway?" I asked him softly.

"I.... I don't want you away from me." He said. "I mean I don't want Mickey away from me." He added, which made me give him a look of confusion.

"Like I said, it's not like I'm permanently moving away. Sure we'll be at another area and all but I still have a say in final decisions for the pack and that means I'll be here and there, mostly there, but you need to understand. I'm the Luna of that pack and it's my duty to be there for the members of the pack." I said to him.

"How often you'd be visiting?" He asked me. I looked at him and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Michael, listen. I went through this with everyone already at the announcement. I'll be visiting once or twice a week, basically to see Miss J, and for Mickey to see you. I still have to talk to the others about that whole thing. Now, are you going to help me with these or not?" I asked him.

"Sure. I'll carry down your bags, you can bring down the boys other bags." He said. 

"Alright." I said. He picked up my four bags, took them down, while I went into the boys room, and saw them struggling to close a suitcase. "Alright boys, sit on it, all of you." I told them. They sat on the suitcase and I walked up and zipped it up properly. They got off and started dragging it out the room. "Do you need help?" I asked them.

"No, mummy. You have to rest, we got it." Mickey said, which made me smile. I watched as they all pulled and pushed out the room and down the hall, then down the stairs into the living room.

As for moving, it was time for me to fulfill and take my position officially as Luna of Eryk's pack. The boys were thrilled to move. They adore Eryk. It shocked me when Mickey assured me he wanted to go with me. I asked if he was okay with going and he was thrilled as well. He said he'll miss his father but he wants to be with his mummy and he can see his father anytime, which made me happy that he understood perfectly. 

I went downstairs with just two more bags and gave them to Mr Marshall, who surprised me by helping out. He apologized to me earlier, along with his wife and daughter. I was a little upset that Justin and my parents didn't at least apologize fully to me, nor came to see me go off. But I put it aside and just continued to get the boys ready. Michael, Nelson and others was helping load the car Eryk came in, while I went into the kitchen and got the boys a snack for the hour drive we will be having to Eryk's pack. Eryk was chatting with someone on the phone outside. So I started to bunch on a box of cereal. 

I packed the kids a snack, and walked out of the kitchen with it, and also with the opened box of cereal, my hand going into it within seconds of finishing chewing the handful I placed in my mouth.

"Here you go." I gave the boys their snacks and continued to stuffing my mouth with the cereal. 

I walked outside with them and saw Miss J speaking  with Eryk. Him looking completely scared. I chuckled and walked towards them. 

"I'm going to miss you sweetie." Miss J pulled me into a hug." I returned the gesture but hugging her tightly. 

"I'll miss you too. Bu we get to see each other during the week and I'll be video chatting with you when I need your advice and when I miss you." I said to her.

"I expect you to. If you don't, I'll fine that pack and murder you with hugs." She said laughing. We broke the hug and she kissed my cheek.  

I turned around and saw Nelson and Michael standing there, while noise from the kids laughing coming from behind as they say goodbye to Miss J.