22. My dumbo professor...

Thanks for all your love and enormous support to this story ..

As far now...
The statistics of "From the day I met you" is....

Total no. Of chapters completed: 21
Total no. Of views so far : 13,300+
Total no. Of votes: 2200+
Maximum votes: 120...
(9 chapters crossing 100+ votes and 5 chapters crossing 110+ votes)...

Many are getting crazy for this story and asking me to update daily... Seriously, I don't know what's interesting in this story... 😂😂😂😂... You guys are unbelievable...

Daily Im getting messages and many are nagging and compelling me to update this story alone.... Huh... I don't know wht to say... Let's do one thing... We will make it simple... It wont bother you and bother me too...

Why not we fix a target... Whenever the update crosses the target, I will update that day or the very next day for sure... Deal superb right???

So the target will be exceeding the maximum votes of 120 votes.... 125- 130 votes will give your updates soon...

So, wanna have quick updates, complete the target... If not, I will update whenever possible but plz don't ask me to update soon before the target gets completed...

I know very well that this is not going to happen soon and I will find time to update my other stories too... 😉😉😉😉

Crazy's mind voice: Mahii... you escaped girl from people's naggings... Setting an unachievable, big target... 😂😂😂😂... 👍👍👍👍👍....

Mahii's mind voice: How much criminally Iv to think to escape... Phew.... I know it won't be achieved soon as I know pretty well about the silent readers and I will update whenever I find time... 😂😂😂😂...

Now to shot. 22:

The principal praises abhi and pragya a lot and hands them the trophy together ... Pragya can sense the genuine smile in abhi's face and her heart felt contented on seeing him getting victorious in front of the person who has destroyed him completely in the past ..

..