7.

Perrie
It had been a long day at work today. It was currently Wednesday and I swear to God if Friday doesn't hurry it's shit up and get here already I'm going to punch someone in the face. Class has just ended and I was sat in my class room trying to get through the majority of my marking. I put my pen down forcefully with a frustrated sigh when I heard my phone ring. I didn't bother checking the caller ID whoever it was, was interrupting the little time that I have mid-week. "Hello?" I called into the phone.
"Oh thank God, Perrie?" It was my mum.
"Mum? have you been crying?" I asked her concerned, she sounded a little Croaky and I also heard a few sniffles.
"Pez I have to tell you something, it's about your father." I sucked in a breath this couldn't be good "he was omitted to hospital today, he's had another heart attack." I could feel the tears starting to sting in my eyes "you need not to worry honey I'm sure he'll make it out this time."
"What about the doctors? Are they sure?" I cried into the phone.
"Honey I need you to pray for him okay? Listen I'm going to let this news sink in alright? Call me later, I love you." And with that the line went dead. My mother was never very good at the whole 'emotions' thing. Therefor I'd always get a hearty 'i'll let that sink in', which basically means I don't know what to do when you cry so i'll leave you to it. Well let me tell you, she would hate to be here right now. I let waves of tears rack my body leaving my lungs burning and gasping for air. My dad was the only person who ever fully got me and I can't loose him, there's so much for him to do. He hasn't even met Jade yet. "Hey Pez? - woah what happened in here?" Hailee ran to my side and I , whilst gasping for air, told her my woes. It was a pretty short story as she was generally up to date on the goings on in the Edwards family. "Hailee please, you can't tell Jade i'll tell her. Just not right now."
"You'll tell her though?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Fine" She let out a sigh grabbing her bag. "Ok well here are some make - up wipes. Hannah at font just said there's someone waiting outside for you?" I shook my head "If it's one of those bloody parents in again I was blow my lid." Hailee laughed at my comment before walking off, probably to do some marking, us teachers are forever correcting work. "Just come find me after yeh?" I nodded and frustratedly walked through the halls of our school. Its been a bloody hard day and I really can't be asked to deal with some arrogant parent who can't decide who's in charge around here. Well let me just say it was defianately not an angrey parent. As I stepped into the front hall I was swept of my feet into a hug.
"Ah Jade stop it" I giggled as she started kissing all over my face "Jade stop it" I was full blown wetting myself laughing now. The time it takes her to change my mood is literally remarkable. She finally let me down with a final kiss on the lips. She pulled me into a proper hug, resting her hands in my back pockets.
"I missed you" she said with her face inches from mine. I smirked and smacked her hands away turning to walk back to my class to grab my stuff. When I didn't feel her presence behind me I called. "You coming or not?" she sprinted to my side and instantly laced her fingers with mine "happy now?" I asked
"Very" she said punctuating her word with a kiss on my cheek.
"What has gotten into you today?" I said laughing
"I don't know I just want to go and watch high school musical 3 with you and sing and cuddle." She listed so cutely.
"Let me just get my things." I walked into my classroom and grabbed my things, Leigh and Hailee must have left early because there was no sign on them left. Hailee must have known it was Jade, I made a mental note to tell her how amazing she was.

We were in Jades car in comfortable silence just humming to the radio with my hand laced into hers until she started to talk "so aren't you going to ask me why I came?" She had a smile playing on her face. "Why did you come Jade?" I asked turning my attention her. "Leigh called and said you've had a pretty shit day." I sighed, I told Leigh that I was having a bad day earlier, pre- phone call. She squeezed my hand "So I accumulated all my knowledge from our 2 months together and decided on the perfect night in." I didn't know what to say, no ones ever thought about me in that much detail. I squeaked out a "thank you" and gave a kiss on the cheek. "You're very welcome baby." I smiled at the pet name and just closed my eyes feeling her thumb start to graze over my hand as Jade drove us to her 'perfect evening in'.