2.

Jade
The party was just getting into full swing when I got there and I was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol course through my veins filling me with that wonderful feeling that makes you feel invincible.
"Hi" a small voice came next to me. I did recognise her from earlier but I couldn't put my finger on where from.
"Hi?" I turned to face her and immediately was drawn into her eyes. They were the kind of blue that made you wonder if you'd ever seen blue before, like every other shade of blue was an imposter and this, this was it, the most beautiful colour you'd ever seen in your whole life. I dragged my eyes away from her own and raked them down her face trying to take in all the beauty at once.
"You know Dinah?" I smiled, it was an obvious sentence starter but I didn't mind, mindless convocation is better then none.
"Yeh she works with me at the station."
"You work at the station? No way. Pretty much everyone I know is I firefighter I swear." I laughed because it was true, if you knew one of us you were bound to meet the rest of us too. "I'm pretty sure my entire friendship group does too. You don't?" We both had compleatly turned toward each other leaning on the counter next to us.
"No, I'm not too good with that kind of stuff. I'm a teacher." Damn a teacher that means she's smart. So she's pretty, smart and she doesn't work at either of the stations, wow she's almost too good to be true.
"What's your name?" I asked itching to find out more about this blond beauty.
"Perrie" she said swiftly pushing her hand forward.
"Jade" I said taking it in my own and shaking it.

The whole night I spent with her just talking. We had moved outside to the garden to sit in the garden chairs away from all the noise.
"No bloody way!" She shouted almost spitting her drink out. Did I meantion that we were both a little tipsy? Who am I kidding we were a drunken mess laughing over each other, spitting drink everywhere. We were like two children at 'milk time' but I didn't mind at all. She was stunning and I was really starting to fancy her.
"Jade, Perrie" I heard my name being called from behind me and I turned to see a still very sober Hailee staring at us with her hands on her hips.
"Yes?"
"It's time to go guys, I'm taking you both back to Lauren's house."
"Awww" we both groaned in time and that apparently was now the funniest thing that had ever been said because we were on the floor laughing and I'm pretty sure if we didn't stop soon I would wet my self.
We managed to stand on our feet and (whilst clinging to each other for support) made our way to the door. Once we'd made it past the drunken mess of people we were at the front door, finally. "After you mi' lady" I said in my best posh accent bowing down beside the door. Perrie started laughing but to my surprise and joy played along with me. "Why thank you kind sir" she patted my shoulder before going through the door and laughing all the way to the car with me.
Once situated in our seats we carried on telling jokes and laughing at just about anything and everything. At one point I suddenly realised that she had put her hand above mine in amongst all the fits of giggles. I quickly turned mine over and laced it with hers. She looked up at me and smiled.

Perrie (finally)
She'd done it. I'd made the first move and she'd swiftly made hers. The ball was in my court I could take my hand away or I could leave it there and see how this goes. Apparently all my common sense had fled my head in my drunken state because I just squeezed her hand and smiled up at her. She giggled and squeezed mine back as well as returning my smile with a face eating grin of her own.
"You're really beautiful you know that?" I couldn't hold back my blush at her comment. "Why thank you, you're really beautiful too" she started to blush aswell.
Unfortunately the moment was gone as soon as it came when Jade jolted forward in her seat and threw up all over our shoes.
"Ugh Jade you prick this is my car" Hailee started to complain.
"How far away are we?" I asked suddenly feeling more sober.
"About ten minutes" I sighed and decided on opening the windows and grabbing some wet wipes from my bag.
"What are we going to do with you hey?" I asked her as I began to wipe her face she started to laugh and giggle away and just like that I felt drunk again. Like she brought out a better side of me. What am I saying? I only just met her.