6.

*I don't know the way your schools work but I'll be using the school system from England. If you don't know what I mean or need me to specify feel free to comment. X

>>>>>>>

Perrie
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and let me just say that is the best sentence I've ever had the pleasure of saying in my life. Actually the best sentence I've ever had the pleasure of saying in my life is: I woke up in Jade's bed to the smell of pancakes which I am almost certain she cooked for me. Wow that felt so good. I decided that staying in bed and deciding what the best sentence is the best sentence ("I brought Beyoncé's new album" coming in a close second) was a bad idea and I followed my instincts, or my nose, and got up to go downstairs. Just as I got up I realised that it was bloody freezing though so I grabbed one of Jades 'Monsters inc' jumpers and went on my way toward my idea of heaven.
"Oh god she has awoken someone call the police something isn't right" Jade said dramatically as I entered the kitchen.
"Shut up, you just wake up at the crack of dawn everyday of your life. I'm just nocturnal." I blushed apon realising how openly weird I was being.
"Damn I forgot 10 o'clock was early for you and the foxes." She threw her hands up mockingly. I giggled along with her glad I'd finally found someone just as weird as me. I must have been in a bit of a trance because next thing I knew there was a plate of pancakes being waved around under my nose.
"Earth to Perrie? Houston we have a problem" she said with a smile on her face staring into my eyes for a second as she set the plate down and sat down opposite what I am guessing was my space. "Watcha' thinking about?" She asked digging into her own pancakes.
"Honestly?" I asked and she nodded "you" she kind of chocked on her pancake a bit and I laughed "sorry did I startle you? Misses 'I just want to cuddle a beautiful girl'"
"Hey I'm not the one who repeated history last night." She protested "sorry I was just surprised" she must have seen the look on my face 'cause she quickly corrected herself "good surprised" I smiled at her.
"So you've got basically the whole day off today?"
"Yep got to be at work at 7:00 later" she replied
"So what shall we do today?" I asked her noticing a small smile form on her own face as I said those words. "Do you want to just hang around today in onesies?" She asked cutely "I have like a gazillion Disney movies and an obnoxiously large tv?"
"I Don't have a onesie on me though" I pointed out
"You can borrow one of mine. I see you've already helped yourself to a jumper" she laughed whilst I blushed "it's fine, it fits you better then it did me"I blushed again before giggling along with her statement and we soon fell into a discussion about who should be in which onesie. The small 'argument' that included fits of laughter and a lot of sarcasm settled with me in a batman onesie and Jade getting into what I learnt to be her favourite Minnie Mouse onesie.

---

Jade
We'd done it. In the space of two hours we'd managed to devour 8 pancakes and get into our respective onesies ending with us cuddled together on the sofa deciding to start with 'Aladdin' my personal favourite. As the opening credits rolled my thoughts started to wander to the girl that was sat on my lap with her head in my shoulder. She was so beautiful and our date yesterday followed by our start to the day today showed me that she is literally perfect in my eyes. She was intelligent, kind hearted, a little bit of a weirdo as well as stunning. I wanted her to be my girlfriend so bad. I was cut out of my daydream by Perrie singing along to the movie below me, that was it I'm so done she is amazing. I started to sing along too and before we knew it the movie turned into a sing along and we were dancing around the living room throughout the rest of the time.

As we settled halfway through our second movie of the day I recognised the late afternoon glow. I decided that it was now or never,
"Perrie?" I whispered and she looked up at me. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I cringed at my own words before word- vomiting out a ramble about how I was sorry about the forwardness of my question. "I don't know if that was too forward or anything I just really like you and I think we would be really good together i don't know if you agree or not I just think that -" I was cut off with her lips on mine. It took me a second to realise what was happening but soon enough my brain decided on cooperating and I kissed her back. Relief. Happiness. We pulled back when lack of oxygen became a problem. She pulled back with her eyes still closed "I've wanted to do that for a really long time" she opened her eyes slowly.
"You've only known me a month" I pointed out. She dropped her head and breathed out a laugh "that's a yes then oh impatient one?" I said
"Yes you idiot now shut up and kiss me"
"No complaints" I said as we both leaned in for the second time, which was just as magical if not more. Anyway you can guess that the rest of our afternoon was filled with giggles, stolen kisses and a lot, and I mean a lot, of Disney movies. And make outs.
But the day had to come to an end at the end of high school musical 2, it was already 5:30 and I needed to get ready.
"You want me to drive you?"
"Yes please" I said trying to get up but guess who had situated herself along me. "Babe you know you have to move for me to be able to get up right? I promise we can watch the third one next time."
"Babe?" She asked
"Sorry it's a habit I won't do it if you don't like it?" I replied as she started to move off me so I could get up.
"No. I like it. Also I'm holding you to that promise Thirlwall." she said with a smile on her face "i'll wait here for you" she called out as I accented up the stairs to get dressed for work.