4.

Perrie
I could feel a streak of sun hit my face unfortunately waking me from my deep sleep. It didn't take me long to realise that I was in fact in my bed, I actually had no recollection of how I got here though. Then it hit me, Jade and I must have fallen asleep on my sofa last night and she must have brought me upstairs. Just the thought of last night alone brought a smile to my face, Jade was so sweet. I was so bloody worried about her, I thought I might never see her again, but thankfully she showed up at my door. Granted I nearly smacked her in the face with my baseball bat but can you blame me? I live in the worst neighbourhood. Anyway when she came to the door I was just so happy, it wasn't the perfect first date but in my eyes it was better then the other day we had planned. We just cuddled on my sofa for hours chatting and just generally being close. I mean it might be weird for some as were not even official, we haven't even had our first kiss yet but I wouldn't have it any other way. Though I would love to get a kiss from her anyway.
I turned over in my bed expecting to see the vision of beauty that is Jade but instead I was met with cold bed sheets and a sticky note stuck to the pillow.
Woke up in the sofa, you looked uncomfortable so I moved you here. Had to go and check on Lauren, see you later as promised
- Jade xx
A grin found its way to my face as I remembered that we'd planned yet another 'date' type thing at her house this time. The grin left my face when i realised that I hadn't anything to wear. I looked back at my phone and did the only thing any sane person would do in an emergency: text Leigh and Camila.
To Leigh 💕
Hey need something to wear ASAP! Come to mine immediately and bring C.

From Leigh 💕
Ooo I sense a date?? On my way already C in the back with the supplies.

I texted her a last time about the spare key as I was going to get in the shower, before that though I decided to shoot Jade a quick text, that's no too needy is it? Ugh oh well

To Jade 😉🌚
Hey, thanks for putting me in my bed haha hope Lauren is okay send, my love. see you later Xx

I laughed a little at the emojis next to her name as she'd put them in earlier last night after seeing she was just 'Jade'. I didn't have much time to shower as Leigh and Camila would be here soon and I don't really trust them downstairs whilst I'm up here so I decided on a quick hair wash.
Once I got out of the shower I threw a pair of jeans and a shirt on as we were going to go shopping and I was going to change later as well. Half was through getting my shirt on I heard some shouting going on.
"LEIGH DONT YOU DARE EVEN YOU BITCH" I frowned a little
"CAMILA WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE WERE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE" and with that I sprinted downstairs, what the hell was going on. I shouted as I turned the corner into the living room "WHAT THE HELL IS-" I was cut of at the sight of my two best friends screaming random insults at each other whilst playing mario cart on my tv.
"LEIGH ANNE PINNOCK I WILL FILE FOR A DIVORCE DONT YOU FUCKING EVEN WITH THAT SHELL" that's when i new they were just joking so I walked over to the plug socket and unplugged the tv. Yep I that'll do it. I'm surprised they didn't get whiplash at how fast their heads spun around to look at me standing at the back of the room with the plug in my hand. "What the hell Perrie I was about to cross the line" Camila was the first to start complaining.
"Shut up we have bigger issues. Jade and I are having another first date today and I need something to wear."
"Yeh and I just dodged four shells and a first place bomb for that title." I just groaned loudly and slumped onto my sofa
"Guys please I really want this to go well"
"Wait I swear you had your first date yesterday?" Leigh said finally giving up on complaining
"It didn't quite go to plan" I managed to tell them the general gist of how last night went making sure to brace myself for loud squeals in my ears as I neared the end. After our little story time we both agreed to go to the shops and find an outfit for later.
"Do you want innocent or sexy?" Camila bluntly asked as we got into my car
"What the hell Mila I don't know" Leigh gasped
"You haven't had sex?" She asked again I sighed why am I even friends with them?
"No we haven't even kissed yet Jesus can you not get so ahead of yourself please?"
"Half sexy it is then" Camila added before starting the car up to go.

Jade
As soon as I woke up a massive face eating grin spread itself across my face, she was there. She was in my arms. I wish I could have stayed there forever and just watched tv with her in my arms for the day but I had to go and see Lauren and I had to get ready for our do over date. So with a sigh I began to get up, it was at this point that I realised that Perrie must be so uncomfortable in the position that she was currently in. So I picked her up and went upstairs in search of her room and after going into her bathroom, guest room and study by accident I finally made it to the master bed room. I quickly left her a note and blew her a kiss (even though I knew she wouldn't see it) and left. When I made it into my car I decided to text Lauren and say that I was on my way over.
To lozza 🖕🏻👩🏼‍🚒
On my way over. Get me some spare clothes out please? Will explain when I'm there in abo 30 minutes.

From lozza 🖕🏻👩🏼‍🚒
Wooo get some

To lozza 🖕🏻👩🏼‍🚒
Fuck off and get me some clothes out i'll be there in 5

Shortly after I was outside her door waiting for her to come and open it. She swung it open and let me just say... damn.
"Woah" we both said at the same time in awe of the others damage
"That ceiling really got you then?" I asked stepping into the house
"Oh yeh, mild concussion and bruises just about everywhere." We went to her kitchen and I hopped onto the counter whilst she started making what I'm guessing was food for her and I.
"Well I got a dislocated shoulder and bruised up my face and thanks to you all up my leg." I looked at her and we started laughing
"I don't think I can be held responsible for anything that happened when I was unconscious." I shuffled off the counter to grab the sandwich she just made.
"Yeh well you're heavy when you are"
"Thanks for that by the way" she slapped her hand on my shoulder. I got it.
"No problem" we walked through to the living room to eat.
"So what do you need some spare clothes for then?" She wiggled her eye brows
"I stayed round Perrie's last night" she nearly chocked on her food "oh my god not like that we just slept nothing more. oh my god I haven't even kissed her yet." I corrected myself quickly. She just sat their smirking at me "bitch just give me my clothes" I said now slightly frustrated cause I felt dirty and i just wanted a shower and my new clothes.
"Ok ok no need to get your pants in a twist " she giggled "Camz is upstairs so don't go into the bedroom" I nodded and with that bolted up the stairs to the bath room.
"LAUREN MY CLOTHES?"
"ON THE SIDE WITH THE TOWEL"
"OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY LOVE ME" I could here Camila laughing from their room at our exchange.
"SHUT UP AND GET IN THE SHOWER PUTA"
and with that I locked the bathroom door and took my shower. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about last night, it was the best sleep I'd had in ages. It was so nice to have Perrie in my arms, even if it was our first date.
---
After my shower I decided to get dressed and go say hi to Mila as I haven't seen her since a couple of weeks ago when I came round Lauren's. "Hey Mila" I whispered as I entered her room "Jade why are you whisper-" I threw my hand over her mouth.
"Shhh I want to play a joke on Lauren" she smiled
"Ugh you two are as bad as each other" we decided that I would lie on the floor in the hallway half dressed and then Camila would call Lauren saying she thinks I passed out or something. We crept out to the hallway and I placed myself quietly on the floor
"LAUREN COME QUICK ITS JADE" I could here Lauren sprinting up the stairs and I could feel her hover over me.
"What the hell happened?"
"I just heard a loud thump and there was no laughing after it so I thought I'd see what was going on" Camila spoke.
"Shit, come on Jade wake up I can't do this without you" just as she went to take my pulse I grabbed her hand and whispered.
"Camila shut up. Jade what was that." She moved her head close to my ear
"YOU LOVE ME" I screamed right in her ear. Camila and I burst out laughing, Camila falling on the floor holding her stomach. Lauren on the other hand was not so happy.
"You're such a prick. Scratch that your a pair of pricks. Get in the bin, both of you." She was smiling so I knew she didn't mean it. After that we just had a relaxed day before I invited Lauren to come back to mine as Camila was going out and I wanted to get ready for out do over date.
"Wait so your re- doing your first date except it's at yours now?"
"Yeh" she just hummed and we set off singing along to the radio as we went.