1.

Jade
It was a hard day at the station. We'd initially set out for a quiet day but you never know what your going to get in the fire industry.
'Thirlwall!" My head shot around at the alarming voice behind me.
"Lauren you bitch, that bloody hurt my ear." I held my ear, taking in the pain that had just been caused by my best friend's screeching. She just laughed and continued walking toward the truck to service it.
"Not to mention you thought I was the captain, you wuss." I hit her arm as hard as I could, let's just say she shut up then. "Hey! What the hell. My arm is wayyyy more important then your ear."
"Well shut up or you'll have to find out how much you need it 'cause I'm about to punch it off if you don't shut up screeching in my ear." She stepped forward and put both arms on my shoulders. She came really close to my face and said "it's not your time of the month is it?" She couldn't even keep a straight face the whole sentence before falling to the floor thinking she's hilarious. Before I got the chance to stay true to my promise I heard yet another shout from behind me.
"Jauregui, Thirlwall stop fooling around, if it's not your shift anymore, go home!" The captain Normani shouted to us. She's not that bad really, me and Lauren just tend to get on her nerves especially as Lauren's dating her cousin, Camila. Mani went ballistic when she found out, chased poor, idiotic Lauren around the whole station. Anyway it's definitely safe to say that their relationship isn't in the best shape after our trip to the hospital for stitches for both of them shortly after that.
"Sorry captain" we said in unison.
"Thirlwall, clock out. Jauregui, get back to work." She left the room giving me a second to talk to Lauren quickly.
"You going to Dinah's party later?"
"Of course, are you bringing Camila or are you scared mani's going to take your head off?" She turned away from me to carry on with the truck.
"Ha ha you're hilarious" She moved round the truck."yes I'm brining camila, as for Mani I'm sure i'll be fine. She'll be busy blushing at Dinah running after her every need." She mad a 'whip' sound and flicked her hand.
"When are they going to start dating? They've been in an unofficial thing for ages."
"the more important question is when are you going to start dating huh? There are going to be some people from the station up north there for Dinah, maybe you can you know get back on your dating feet?" She wiggled her eyebrows with the last sentence. I was about to come back but Mani must have noticed I was still here "Thirlwall! Didn't I tell you to clock out?" 
"Yes, sorry captain." There was no point making an excuse with Normani she can see right through them. I settled for a hard punch in Lauren's stomach and a promise to get to her's early so we could get ready together.

---
I looked at the time as soon as I had got in. 7:30 ok i'll take a quick shower followed by getting dressed and then i'll go to Lauren's to do my make- up. The party started at 10 so we had loads of time but I knew Lauren didn't get home until at least 8:30 and she takes an age to get ready so I wanted to be as quick as I could be.
I took about and hour to sort myself out. Meaning that 30 minutes of that was getting ready the other half me dancing and singing around my house to various songs.
"THERE'S NOTHING HOLDIG ME BACK!" I screamed along with the music making an air guitar to play on with my flingers. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.
The caller ID said 'Lozzaaaa' with about 12,000 emojis (Lauren had stolen my phone) I answered. "Hi bitch just got home from work so come now."
"Ok" I laughed at the thought that I was almost expecting her to greet me like that.
"Oh and Camilla is here and she's brought some of Dinah's friends from the north station." She didn't sound too impressed at their lack of alone time together.
"Aww is Little Lauren jealous?" I snickered into the phone.
"Shut up and get over here." She ended the call. I laughed out loud and started to leave. As much as I loved to see her suffer I had to go and save her from what seemed to be her idea of hell. Not having Camila's undivided attention.
I drove to her house as it was a good 30 minutes from mine. I would leave my car there as I didn't really expect on being sober enough to drive it home after. I would probably just crash at Lauren's, that is if my drunken state can look past the sex noises from her and Camila.
I pulled up to her driveway and I could immediately hear music and a bunch of girls laughing away. Before I even had a chance to knock on the door I was yanked in by Lauren.
"Thank fuck you're here." I laughed at her.
"Alright, alright you make it sound like, you are actually dying."
"I am." She said dryly before leading me through the house. I couldn't help but giggle at her.
"So how many friends does Camila have here exactly?" She turned a corner toward her room. Past what I guessed was the guest room where Camila was having a bloody rave with her new friends.
"Like 5 or 6" she slammed the door shut as we entered her room. "I know it sounds like the teenagers next door are having a flipping party. But no that's just my girlfriend living it up ignoring me." She sat at her makeup table as I started to get my own makeup out of my bag.
"You sound so sad." She turned around swiftly and threw her brush at me. It landed perfectly on me eye.
"Ow you bitch that hurt." We both burst out laughing and continued to get ready.
It took us about an hour to get ready and let's just say the noise next door only increased much to Lauren's disgust. She must have burst in there about 20 times wondering what the hell they were doing in there.
We only had half an hour left and Lauren thought that Camila might just tip over the edge If she burst in there one more time so she asked me to do it whilst she got her bag and shoes.
I knocked in the door and after not hearing anyone answer I decided to walk in. The sight I was met with was hilarious. Camila and some girls I'd met before (Jesy, Ally and Hailee.) were all screaming the words to 'slow motion' not to mention dancing along. There was food and drink everywhere and they were all dressed although there were two girls in the mess that I didn't notice. I figured they must be new. I walked over to Camila and told her that Lauren and I were waiting for them to come down so we could go to Dianh's already.
"We'll be down in a minute okay?"
"Yeh don't worry about it, also give Lozza a bit of attention when you get down she's looking like a lost puppy." She and Jesy who had joined the convocation laughed along with me.
"Thirlwall, long time no see what have you been up to?" Jesy started to talk to me whilst the others got all their bits together. Lauren's going to go ballistic at the mess in here.
"I've been around, what about you huh? What's the great Jesy Nelson been up to?" Well I got my self engaged recently and I've just been at the station so not much." I congratulated her and after that I had just enough time to catch up with Hailee (Steinfeld) who is now dating Shawn as well as Ally (Brooke) who is single still. We were all finally ready and so we left to go to Dinah's house. Ally and Hailee drove as Ally was on call and Hailee needed to get up early to go to work tomorrow.
We had two cars Hailee's consisted of Jesy, myself, Lauren and Camila who were Necking it on the whole way there. And the other car had: Ally and the two mysterious girls who, I haven't even seen their faces really yet. After a short drive we arrived at Dinah's and every one jumped out. Lauren ended up by my slide as we walked in.
"Glad you were able to unstick yourself from Camila to spend these glorious thirty seconds of air with me." She looked me dead in the eye and said.
"You're a prick you know that?" We both burst out laughing yet again and entered the rave that was Dinah's birthday party.

Comment any of your favourite celebrities that you want to make a feature in the book.