Chapter 28: Lucas Finds Out

A/N: this chapter ended up being super long, but this is very very similar to the episode of friends when everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler. Enjoy! Love you guys!

Maya's POV

Since I'm helping Lucas later with his moving when he's off work, I decided I would hang out with Smackle since she knows about the whole Riley and Farkle fiasco and I can openly talk to her about it. Riley went out to do "laundry" and that's when I had Smackle come over. She always just walks in as she does.

"Hey Smackle." I said as I was washing the last of the dishes. "So I was thinking, we really need to bust this Riley and Farkle thing out in the open."

"I agree. Got any ideas?" She asked.

"I do, but you aren't going to like it." I grinned at her.

"Oh no. He'll know something is up!!" She defended before I said anything, but she was write.

"Well, I can't do it, he knows I'm with Lucas." I replied as I sat down at the kitchen table with her.

"Maya.. everyone knows you're with Lucas, even at night." She said sarcastically.

"Smackle, you're getting off topic here." I changed the subject real quick.

"Fine, I'll do it, but you'll owe me." She responded with a grin.

"Don't worry, he'll crack before it gets that far." I told her.

As we're discussing what we could do Zay walks in and sits with us at the table.

"What's up guys?" He smiles at us.

"Smackle knows." I replied with no hesitation.

"Knows what?" He asked stupidly.

"Zay, Smackle KNOWS." I emphasized on knows.

"Oh my god, thank god. Now enough of us knows that everything can come out in the open." He sighed in relief.

"No that's not what's going to happen Zay." I replied with a devilish smirk.

"Oh why??" Zay seemed pretty exhausted of secrets.

"Well, they want to keep secrets from us all so we decided to have a little fun of our own." Smackle chuckled. Zay slouched in his seat in defeat.

-A Little Later At The Coffee House-

When we walked in Farkle was there getting a coffee so we all just sat on the couch. I looked at Smackle and gave her a look, that was her cue to go for it. She walked over there and started flirting with him and it took everything I had in me not to die of laughter, because the look on his face was priceless.

Farkle's POV

After my awkward encounter with Smackle I went back to Riley with our coffees. I had to tell her about this as soon as I could. When I walked in my room she was sound asleep in my bed. She looked so adorable I didn't want to wake her up, but I needed to.

"Riley, wake up." I said softly and she started mumbling. "I need to tell you something and I have your coffee, I didn't think you would pass out so quickly."