Forty Eight

Isabella

"Where are we going" I whine.

"I'm not telling you" Anthony sing songs.

"Can we at least loosen the blindfold, it's itchy" I pout poking at it.

"Nicholas... itch your sister eyes" Anthony says and I let out a huff.

"I can't even see my baby right now, that's not even fair" I defend. I know she's back there, I put her in the car, but she was really cute and I like looking at her.

"You will see her soon enough, now quit your wining" he shuns.

"I feel like we've been driving forever" I sigh.

"Well we're here" he announces and I smile.

"Yay" I claim reaching for my blind fold but he stops me.

"You have to keep it on" he claims.

"Have we learned nothing from me walking to the car? I cannot walk with this thing on" I remind him.

"Nicky is gonna help you" he explains.

"Great... what could possibly go wrong" I mumble.

After a few close calls we get inside a building. The warm air hits my face and I let out a sigh, it felt so good.

After a few turns I get stopped. I hear a door close behind me and Nicky's little hand slips in mine.

"Take it off" he instructs. I take off the blind fold and I find myself in a empty room. All there was is a dress bag, a mirror and a chair, and a some other little things in a table. The blinds were open and showed snow falling lightly outside. The city in the background peacefully existing.

"What is this" I ask.

"It's your wedding day" he claims and I cock my head to the side.

"No it's not" I insist.

"Yes it is. Here" he says giving me a paper.

"Dear Isabella,
Yes, it is your wedding day. If you're up to it I had a surprise wedding planned out to the last detail. Tell my wing man I do if you're ready to get married and tell him I don't if you're not ready.

Love, Anthony.

PS I will defiantly cry if you say no."

"So... what do you say" Nicky asks.

"I do" I smile.

"Okay" he yells running out of the room.

"Wait! What am I supposed to... do" I sigh as the door closes behind him.

I turn to the dress and I couldn't help it. I unzip it and take out the robe that I'm assuming is for hair and make up. I take the dress out and let out a gasp. Holy shit.. this dress is breath taking.