"Nahh,I got this clown." He said.

"TF you calin a clown? I'm half Mexican. It ain't nothin for me to call up my cousin Pedro. Yu know we roll bout 40 deep in a Honda Civic. " I said.

"Get out my face with all dat."The dude said.

"Yu wanna know wat yu get when yu mix black and Mexican, Chres?" I asked Chresanto.

"Nah, wat yu get cuz?"

"A crazy muthafuckah. Yu want your round or nahh?" I asked the dude. He started laughing. I ain't see shit funny.

"This lil scrawny ass nigga think he can beat my ass." He said.

"I don't think. I know I can. So square TF up." I said. Putting my fists up.

"Iight then." The dude said. He put his dukes up.

The dude friends was tryna pump him up. He was still talkin shit to me. He tried to two piece me but I ducked his punches and have him that uppercut.

The dude stopped swinging and held his mouth. He opened his mouth and blood came out. He spit a piece of somethin on the ground. It was his tongue. He had bit a piece of his tongue off. He looked at me angrily and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He wad bout to swing on me when he glanced at Chres. He walked away quickly while his boys yelled at him.

"Yu ain't gone finish yo round?" One yelled.

"Man, Sin'Que a punk." Another said.

"Sin'Que..." Chresanto said under his breath. He looked like he was thinkin about something real hard. Then he looked up real quick.

"Aye Sin'Que!! Lemme holla at yu for a minute, cuh." Chresanto yelled down the street. The dude took off runnin. I looked at Chresanto confused.

"That nigga owe me some money." He said.

"Ain't yu gone go get em?" I asked.

"Nahh...I'll see him again. And when I do, he betta have my money. Or he know wats commin for his ass." He said. "And y'all betta tell that to ya lil homeboy 'Sin'Que'." He said to the dude friends. They nodded and walked away.

"How he owe you money?" I asked.

"Cuz he ain't never pay me for that loud pack I let him get off me. He said he was gone holla at me later, but I never heard from his bitch ass since. That's the dumbest shit I ever did. I must have been gone off a molly or sumn. He better have my money by Wednesday or its his ass. " He said.

"Damn, how much he owe?" I asked.

"Bout 280." He said.

"Damn. Yu must've sold him that good shit." I said.

"Nigga Yu know that's all I got!" Chresanto said.

We walked back to Chresanto house. But on our way there we seen Bre. And guess wat TF she was doing.

Standing on the corner.

"Chres, look." I said as I pointed at Bre.

"Hell yea, I see dat hoe." Chresanto said. Bre was wearing a really short, thin, skimpy lookin dress. Everything was hangin out. On top of all that, she had the nerve to have on a curly red wig. She looked a hot ass mess.

Somebody had pulled up in front of her. She leaned into the window and half of her ass was hanging out. I seen a white patch on her back from where Brailyn stabbed her.

I guess she ain't stab her deep enough. She still living. And she still a hoe.

She got in the car with whoever and they pulled off.