Chapter 10

*WARNING*

This chapter has a somewhat sexual scene in it.

You have been warned my nigga.

*Brailyn POV*

*Lunch*

Yu know, I'm really getting pissed off at everybody in this school. All I seen all day is niggas and bitches staring at me and Prince. Pointing and whispering at us. I don't know wat the problem is! But I could care less tho. They can all suck my dick.

I sat down at an empty table in the cafeteria with Princeton. We were talking when I heard somebody laughing at a table behind us. I turned around and seen Asia Davis (Played By @Rocss_Wiffeyy). She looked at me and whispered something to her friend. I ain't one to go off, but she pushed my buttons a little too far.

"BITCH WAT?" I yelled at Asia. She grinned and stood up. She walked over to me and I stood up. I seen Princeton tense up a little out the corner of my eye.

"Excuse me?" She asked putting a piece of her long, black hair with honey tips behind her ear.

"Yu heard me, hoe." I said getting in her face. She laughed.

"What the fuck do yu think is funny?" I asked getting heated.

"Yu. Parading around school with ya lil bf. But, little do you know, yo ass is getting played." She said with a smirk.

"Bitch, yu don't know shit about me or my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh, on the contrary Brailyn. I know way more than yu think about your little boyfriend, Princeton." She said. She walk away.

That bitch make my ass itch. The only reason anybody know her is because she Chris current girlfriend. If my sister were to make an appearance at this school, Asia would no longer be popular. I mean she's pretty...but her attitude is disgusting. She just moved here and everybody know about her. She's every niggas dream. Thick, ghetto, ghetto, ghetto and more ghetto. She the type to start shit...plus she like to throw hands. But I'm not the slightest bit intimidated by her.I can throw hands too. If she think she but to run me over...she got some more shit coming for her. If the Bitch wanna run up, She can get done up.

*

*

*

*

*

*Princeton POV*

Shit! How did she know I was coming here? How did she know where I moved to? I knew from the minute she walked over here she was gone start some shit. Yes, I'm talking about Asia. Me and her fucked a couple times. I knew her from my old school. She threw me the opportunity so I caught it...literally. I never meant for me and her to be more than fuck buddies and I made that completely clear to her. Then I found out she was crazy As'f. I stopped talking to her and she kept blowing up my phone. I moved to this school..and now here she is. I guess she salty cuz I ain't really want her. I know she gone try to fill Brai head up with a bunch of bullshit. I really don't wanna loose her over this....imma just tell her.

"Yo, Brai. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Yea, lemme get my stuff." she said. She grabbed her bookbag.

I led her to the piano room and we sat on the bench.

"Sooooo..wat did yu wanna tell me?" she asked.

"You remember that thing Asia said? The part where she said something like 'I know more about Princeton then yu think I do' ?" I asked.

"Yea...I was gonna ask yu about that. But wat about it?" She asked.