Chapter 13

*Bre POV*

My face still isn't healed from when Chris beat the shit outta me. My boss won't let me come to work until my scars heal and my bruises go away. Since I'm out of work I can't pay my half of the rent and Monet saying she gone kick me out. I should have been saving my money but my ass was too busy buying bags and shoes. Plus the shit I bought was final sale so I can't return it. Its looking like imma have to move back home... Cuz a bitch broke As'f.

I got in my car and drove home. It was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon so my mama should be there. I pulled up and there was and unfamiliar car in the driveway. I just brushed it off. I assumed that she had gotten a new car. I got out the car and walked to the front door. I searched my purse for my keys but couldn't find em so I knocked on the door. I heard one of the stairs creak signaling that somebody was coming. I heard the door being unlocked and it opened. The dude Brailyn went out with the other day opened the door. He was shirtless and he ain't have no shoes on so I guess he been staying here. His eyes were low and red, he looked blazed As'f. He was sexy on the real...

He can catch tha punani.

*

*

*

*

*Prince POV*

Why is Bre here? I know she gone try to fuck me with her sex addict ass. I ain't got time. And I need her to stop looking at me like she wanna devour me.

"Yes?" I asked her getting annoyed.

"Ummmm...where is Brailyn?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nigga is she here or nahh?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"No. She not." I answered.

"Okay." She said pushing me out the way and walking in the house.

"Wat are you doing?" I asked her. She was in the kitchen.

"I'm moving back in." She said. I couldn't say shit because this ain't my house... I sighed heavily and closed the front door. I know this bitch bout to start fuckin with my nerves.

I sat down on the couch and watched tattoo nightmares. I was thinking about getting my mama name tatted on my chest. Now that I been thinking about it, imma make it a go. Juss might go tomorrow.

"Where yu say Brailyn went?" Bre asked from the kitchen.

"I didn't say where she went. I just said she wasn't here." I answered.

"Why yu got a attitude towards me? Any other nigga would be grateful that I was even talking to them." Bre said. I looked at my phone to check the clock. The time was 3:21.

"I'm sorry, but I don't speak to hoes after 3 o'clock." I said.

"Watever. I'm not a hoe. I just enjoy sex and performing various sexual acts. A lot." She said doing the worst job at defending herself.

"Exactly. That's a hoe." I said

"Yu prolly just mad cuz Brailyn ain't giving yu none." She said

"Its none of your b-, why am I even entertaining yu?" I asked

"Idk....but I could entertain yu...if yu want." Bre said standing in front of me.

"Can yu move? I can't see the TV." I said trying to push her outta the way.

"Princeton, yu know yu want me. Stop acting like yu don't. Brailyn ain't here...she don't have to know anything that goes on between us...." she said taking off her shirt and pants, standing in front of me in just her underwear. I can't lie, she had body...but I can't do that to Brai.

"You would really do that to your own sister? Yo blood?" She just looked at me with a blank stare."Wow, I done seen some pretty low shit...but this is the lowest. I can't even believe this right now. Put ya fuckin clothes back on, yo." I said laughing at her.

"So yu really don't wanna fuck me?" Bre asked.

"Bitch no! Can yu take a fuckin hint? I don't wanna fuck yu Bre." I said. I know a nigga sexy As'f, but she thirsty for tha D.

"Are yu sure about that?" She asked as she sat on my lap facing me.

"Absolutely sure. So could yu remove yourself from my lap." I said.She sucked her teeth at me and got up.

"Watch. Yu gone come running to me cuz Brailyn not gone give yu any no time soon. Yu gone be begging for some pussy." She said.

"Squally please. Like I want yo loose ass pussy that every nigga here done ran thru. I bet yu take the train every night. All aboard bitch, all aboard." I said.

"Watever Princeton, yu know yu want me." She said as she walked upstairs.

"Hoe watever. Yu ain't shit, an yu ain't neva gone be shit." I said. Flipping channels again. I got on Facebook on my phone and updated my status.

"Love NO Thotties"

*

*

*

*

*Asia POV*

"How could you be so stupid Asia!!??" My mama asked me.

"I don't know...I made a mistake!" I said crying. I had just told my mama that I was pregnant. Obviously, she's very disappointed.

"Well yu not staying here. Mistake or not yu getting out of here. Do yu even know who the daddy is?" She asked me.

"Of course I do! And where am I gone go, Ma?" I yelled at her.

"Up outta here! Yu not staying in my house so I can end up raising the baby. Go stay with the baby daddy. If yu even know who tha nigga is. Yu lil hoe." She said. I thought about moving in with the baby father, but Princeton hates me. He's probably gonna question the paternity of the baby the whole time I'm pregnant. Not that I've given him a reason not to. I wouldn't believe me either...I guess I'll just pin it on Chris so I can have someplace to stay.

"Fine". I said. I went to my room and started to get my shit together. I called Chris and told him I had to tell him something, he just waived me off and said that it could wait till school tomorrow. I got off the phone and cried. This wasn't supposed to happen like this. Princeton was supposed to love me...not Brailyn. I'm having his baby and he still doesn't love me. All I want is for him to love me like I do him. Or for somebody to love me in general. Nobody has any love for me. Even my mama hates me. This is the fourth time she's kicked me out.

The first time I got kicked out I was 12. I was well developed for a 12 year old, and my mama didn't like that. One night she left me alone with her boyfriend while she went to get some cigarettes from the corner store. I was washing dishes when he came over to me and ran his hands down the frame of my body. I told him to stop but he just shushed me. I tried to walk away but he backed me into a corner. I heard the front door open and I yelled for my mama. She came in the kitchen and cursed me out. She accused me of trying to steal her man and she kicked me out. I would stay with my grandma everytime she kicked me out, God rest her soul. My grandmother is no longer living so I can't run to her. Living with my grandmother is how I met Princeton. We went to the same school. I liked him, but I knew he would never talk to me so It surprised me wen he started showing interest in me. One day during the summer, He told me that he was attracted to me. I got exited because we had been chilling together for a while and I thought he was gone ask me out. He asked me if I wanted to fuck. I agreed because I really liked him, I thought that maybe he liked me that way too. But after I agreed, everytime we would chill together we ended up fuckin. I knew then that that was really all he wanted. I had to think of a way to make him love me. So I did.

,==============

What yu think??

Comment!!

Vote!!!!