Chapter 4

*Princeton POV*

I hate my life.

I get teased and picked on everyday because of how I look. I get called a faggot everyday. I'm not even gay! Shit, I like pussy just as much as the next nigga. But everybody just wanna assume and not ask me shit. And I wasn't tryna be that mean to ole girl...it's just that I hate liars. Talkin bout she ain't got no friends. With a body like that...I know she got some damn friends. But she fine as hell. I might have to be her new friend. Anyway. I guess I have to tell yu why I have a foster parent. Here we go then.

*Flashback 4 Years Ago*

*Age: 13*

My moms was a single mother. My 'Father' left wen I was about 10. I don't know why his bitch ass left but I don't care. Me and my moms was just makin it. The job she had wasn't a good paying one...but it was good enough for us to get by. Our house wasn't all that either. My mom had one prized possession and that was the family piano. She would give piano lessons for extra money. She taught me how to play damn near every song on that thing. Everything was cool for about 2 years until my moms died. They say it was from stress. She passed in her sleep. My estranged grandparents paid for her funeral..even tho they never showed up. They didn't want to take me in either. We had no other family...so I just lied and told people that my dad was at home taking care of me. I went and got 2 jobs to support myself. I worked while going to school. I payed rent, bought food, put gas in the car and everything. I was doing this up to a month ago. That's when someone from the state came to see how I was doing. She saw that there was no adult in the house and the bitch snitched on me. They took everything in the house and sold it. Including my mothers piano. They told me that wen I turned 18 they would give me the money. But we all know I will never even get a glimpse of it. They placed me in a foster home with a disgusting ass lady. She had 4 daughters of her own. After I had been there for a day she told me she wanted me to sleep with her oldest daughter..which was 18. I was confused and disgusted but she said She wanted a granbaby with 'good hair'. I thought it was weird but I didn't mind cuz she was fine as fuck. She said that if I got her pregnant..she would take care of the baby and wouldn't ask me for nothin. I ain't know this bitch from Keisha down the street...why the hell would I have a baby with her? I was iffy so she offered me $300. I wasn't bout to turn no money down. But I knew I was gone get attached to the baby if I seen it everyday. I wasn't gone be able to just ignore it and act like it isn't mine. But I ain't have nothin to loose..So we went up to her room. We got butt ass naked and I open her legs...and I closed them bitches right back. She was musty as shit. It was the worst smell I had ever smelled in my life. I don't think thus bitch take baths. I cussed her ass out, put my clothes back on and walked out. She had me fucked up. Stomach was all upset n shit. Anyway. I registered for school. I didn't wanna go so I skipped the first 2 weeks. The state found out and they made me go. They said that if I didn't go..my foster moms would be arrested for truancy. I ain't care..I told em to take her..and take that musty bitch widd em too. But what got me was wen they said that she was the best foster mother on their list and that if she went to jail I had to go with another one below her on the list. I took my ass to school the next morning . And soon as I started school....I was getting harassed. I took it for about a week.. but then I said FDB and started skipping again . I ain't have time for they bullshit. I wandered around the school and found this room with a piano in it. I sat down and started playing the last song my moms got to teach me. A tear ran down my face...I felt like this was the only way I cud feel a connection with my mom. She was all I had. Now I ain't got shit but my sanity..and I'm finna loose that! It hurt knowing that it wasn't a person left on this earth that gave a shit about me. Another tear fell. I noticed a girl leaning on the piano..and that's how I met her. She was beautiful. I didn't mean to be rude to her...now I probably ain't got a chance at all with her.