Chapter 19

*Princeton POV*

"You been telling me all this shit about Bre, but yu let her give yu dat yeet." Chresanto said as we were walking down the street.

"I ain't fuck her,man! She told Brailyn that we did. All she did was give me head, and she snuck me wen she did it. Why would I fuck her? That bitch know she tha swoop." I said.

"Damn...did yu try to tell her what EXACTLY happened?" He asked.

"I tried...but she wasn't tryna hear it." I said.

I hate that me and Brailyn ain't together no more. I miss her.

It's about 12 o'clock. Around this time me and Brai would be laying in the bed discussing random shit. I would be holding her while listening to her deepest thoughts. We would stay this way until we fell asleep. But not anymore.

"Well...Yu should let the situation die down before you go over there and explain. She might try to kill yo ass." Chresanto said.

"Shiiit..she almost tried to kill Bre!" I said.

"Watchu mean?" He asked confused.

"She stabbed her in the back." I said. Chresanto looked at me like I was crazy.

"She STABBED her?" He asked, putting emphasis on stabbed. I nodded my head.

"Damn! Why all the bitches yu fuck wit crazy as hell, Breh?" He asked me.

"First of all, Brailyn ain't a bitch. Second of all,I dont know wat yu talkin about."I said. Chresanto stopped walking and smirked at me.

"Wat?" I asked.

"You got Brailyn stabbing her sister over you, Asia made it a MISSION to try and have yo baby, That girl Kendra from the other school was stalking yu for a minute, Then that hoe Tasha cried cuz yu wouldn't fuck her in the teachers lounge, and Bre keep trying to rape yu!" Chresanto said. I ctfu on that last part.

"Wat the hell yu do to these girls that make em crazy?" Chresanto asked.

"I really don't know..." I said trying to figure it out.

"That's just tragic man." Chresanto said.

"At least all the girls I fuck wit ain't bustdowns." I said.

"So, all that mean is I ain't gotta waist unnecessary time tryna get a girl to trust me so I can knock her off. I get easy pussy, easy head, easy threesomes. That's every nigga dream. But all niggas can't be as pretty as me." I was lls.

"Nigga, WTF we doin walking out here at 12 o'clock at night?" I asked.

"I gotta see somebody about some money." He said.

"You still selling? "

"Yea nigga, tattooing ain't bringing in enough money to accommodate my lifestyle." He said.

"Oooh...this nigga using big words. 'Accommodate' n shit." I said.

"man wate-" Some nigga bumped into me and made me bump into Chresanto.

"Aye nigga! Watch where TF yu going!" I said.

"Watchu say?" The side said turning around. Chresanto looked at the dude all suspect.

"You heard me." I said.

"Yea, but I don't think I should have."He said.

"Don't make this no problem." I said walking up to the dude.

"Ain't nobody tryna make no problem. This shit already a problem." The dude said pushing me.

"Aye, We got a problem cuz?" Another dude asked coming up with five other dudes.