Chapter 33

*A Few Days Later*

*Brai Pov*

*Sunday Afternoon*

"Prince, you seen my flip flops?" I asked Princeton who was currently laying on the couch with his shirt off in pajama pants. Looking sexy...

"Nah." He said concentrating on the tv show he was watching.

Prince had recently started working with Chres doing tattoos so I know he was muhfuckin tide.

Going to school and doing tattoos until like 2 in the morning was starting to get to him. He only got one day off, which was Sunday.

Now, that didn't mean he had to work everyday other than Sunday. If he didn't have any clients he didn't have to go, but he was damn good at what he did, so he constantly had customers. But he never takes any on Sunday, his rest day. So, I know when that hotline bling, he going to get some damn money.

But as for my flip flops. I was looking every-damn-wear for em and couldn't find the mf's.

"Can You help me find em?" I asked.

No answer.

"Babe?" I said while looking by the back door.

No answer.

Okay, he wanna ignore me with his lazy ass. I got him.

I went back into the living room and stood by the couch. His eyes was GLUED to the fuckin tv. I sucked my teeth.

I got on the couch, put my left knee on one side of his torso and my other knee on the other side, then I sat down on top of him.

I leaned forward and kissed on his neck slowly until I had his undivided attention.

He looked at me seductively and grabbed my hips.

"Watchu tryna do?" He asked.

"You wanna know what I'm tryna do?" I asked Princeton while rubbing his bare chest.

"Umhum..." he said while rubbing my thighs.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips, then kissed his neck again.

"I'm tryna....FIND MY MF FLIP FLOPS!" I yelled. I got off of him and he looked at me pissed off.

He got off the couch and walked past me.

"Why you ain't just say that in the first damn place. " he said walking up the stairs. I followed behind him.

"Nigga, I did! You was too busy looking at ya stories on tv to pay attention!" I said.

"Oh, my bad. And they not ' stories'. Making me sound like a old woman." He said walking into the bedroom.
He kneeled down beside the bed on his side and pulled my flip flops out from underneath the bed.

"Here. " he said handing them to me.

"Why my shoes was under yo side? " I asked.

"Cuz they was by the door and I put em on to take the trash out. " he said.

I shook my head and started to walk out the room.

Prince slapped my ass as I walked out.

"Where you going anyway? " he asked.

"Me and Bre going to the mall." I said walking down the stairs with Prince on my heels.

"Oh." He said with an attitude.

"You got a problem? " I turned around and asked him.

"Nah, have fun. Just don't be back too late, I got you something. " he said.