Chapter 7

*Bre POV*

I been bringing in BANK shakin my ass for these rich niggas down at  the Candy Bar. I take home about $600 every night. Tonight I made about $650. And if I wanna make more money..I can go home with the nigga offering the most cash. I'm telling yu...this is the life. I'm saving up to get my own apartment so I can do as I please. I'm not going back to my moms place. And speaking of my mom..I haven't heard from her. I tried calling her earlier but she never answered. And that's weird.

It was about four in the morning and I was driving home from work. I decided to swing by Chris house..I needed the beat really bad. I drove over to his house . His mom had already left for work so I was in luck. I got out the car, walked to the door, and knocked. I didn't hear him coming so I knocked again.

"Hold the fuck on! I heard yu knock the first time." I heard him say. He opened the door. I smiled...but it looked like he wasn't too happy to see me..but I'm about to change that.

"Bre'Enna. Why are you here..at my house..at 4 in the morning?" He asked.

"I was on my way home from work...and I decided to stop by..maybe I can come in for a while.." I said getting closer to his shirtless body.

"I don't want yu in my house." He said pushing me away.

"Well there's always the car option..." I said running my finger down his abs.

"Bye Bre'Enna." He said about to close the door.

"Wait!" I said blocking the door with my arm.

"What? I'm getting pissed off..Its too early to be dealing with your bullshit." He said.

"Come on, Chris! All I need the beat and once I get it..I'm gone." I said.

"Why yu can't get no other nigga to do it for yu? " He asked looking down at me.

"Cuz..can't nobody do it like yu..." I said. And I began to kiss his shoulder blade. I knew this was gone work.

"Please, Chris.." I said reaching up to kiss his special spot..which was located at the crook of his neck.

I felt him get goosebumps.

"Fine. If yu want the beat...that's exactly wat imma give yu." He said. He picked me up and shut the door behind us. I was kissing on him while he carried me over to the couch. He laid me down, got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. He hit my spot and I let out a low moan.

"Oh yu like that?" He said in between kisses.

"Umhum.." I said while biting my lip.

"Well yu bout to love this" he said kissing me one last time.

He sat up, still on top of me, and looked at me. He stared at me for a while but his lustful eyes...turned into those of anger. He backhanded me.

"Stupid Bitch!"

*SLAP!!*

"I told yu I never wanted to see you again!" He said punching and slapping me.

"Oww!! Chris stop! Please!!" I said trying to block his punches with my arms.

"Oh, This ain't the beat yu was taking about?" He asked still hitting me.

"No! Please stop...please.." I pleaded.

"Well this the beat yo ass deserve." He said pounding his fist into my rib cage. I tried to get away..but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry !! Please stop! " I said. I tried so hard to take the harsh blows to my body...but I couldn't. I thought I was going to die right there on his couch.