Chapter 32

That's Jayce ☝☝❤

*Chris POV*

I called up Jayce about 20 minutes ago and told him to bring something up here.

I needed to go ahead and take care of this problem right now, so the sooner he gets here the better.

A couple minutes later i seen Jayce car pull up. I walked towards his car and he got out.

"Man what the hell you got me bringing this shit up here for?" he whispered angrily while walking towards me with what asked for.

"I need it." i said getting it from him and putting it in my pocket.

"For what?! I wish you tell me what's going on. You know I'm not for no secrets and shit." he said in all seriousness.

Jayce was only older then me by a couple months, but he was like a big brother to me. A less sick and perverted brother. He hated to see me in trouble. Cuz whenever i get in trouble, he's the one to get me out. Every time.

"Maaann I'll tell you later. I got business to take care of." i said as i started walking back into the hospital.

Jayce grabbed my arm. I turned around.

"Whatever you plan on doing, just be careful man. Don't get caught and get your ass hauled off to jail. Remember you got a family." he said. I nodded.

I turned back around and went into the hospital. I got on the elevator and pressed 4. On the way up i started thinking about all the shit that went down today. How fucked up everything is.

I was getting so angry, i began to blackout and have flashbacks of everything that was said by my brother.

He's sick and  disgusting.

But he's my brother. My blood.

Which is exactly why i have to do what i gotta do.

The elevator dinged, signaling that i was on my floor. I walked in my brothers hospital room.

I stood at the edge of his bed and prayed for forgiveness for what i was about to do.

I walked over to his IV and pulled out the needle Jayce brought me.

I took the protective cap off of the needle and quickly inserted it into the IV. I ejected the poisonous liquids into his IV.

Then i left. I didn't stay for the final effect.

===============

Comment.

Vote.

Excuse my mistakes.