Chapter 8

*Prince POV*

On our way to our lunch date destination I kept looking over at Brailyn. I couldn't help it, she looked so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, she beautiful everytime I see her..but today she just...I don't know. I get this tingly sensation throughout my whole body whenever we lock eyes. I get a chill down my spine when she touches me..even on accident. When we kissed earlier...that was the best kiss I had ever had. When she left I was cuttin flips and everything. Well...I wasn't really...but I thought about it. She has no clue what she does to me. I'm lucky that a pretty girl like her let me take her to lunch. Maybe she likes me like I like her. Or maybe she just thinks I'm being friendly....

She got me sprung and she ain't even put it on me yet...so I can imagine what that shit done be like. I bet she got that FYE.

"Prince, Why yu grippin the steering wheel so hard ? Yu okay?" She asked me.

"Yea..I'm good.. " I said back to her. She gave me a small smile and looked back out the window.

Damn. She makes me so fuckin nervous. I know I may look like I'm cool on the outside..but on the inside I'm a fuckin wreck. I get and fuck hoes whenever I need one with no problem. But Brailyn, she's a lady. A beautiful young woman. She's not the type to be disrespected...and I would never try to. I gotta come at her with anther approach. One a little more tasteful. She's the perfect girl for me. I wanna make her mine..but there's one more test I gotta give her....

We pulled up to McDonalds. I know this was supposed to be fancy..but we not really eating here. This is her test. If she bougie and try to cuss me out cuz we at the McDonalds drive thru she history. But if she don't give me no lip...I know she a keeper.

The lady asked us what we wanted thru the speaker.

"What you want, Brailyn?" I asked her. She did exactly what I thought she was gone do.

"Ummmm...I just want a bacon mcdouble,a medium fry and a sweet tea." She says. No attitude or nothin. I'm so fuckin happy that she ain't no bougie bitch. Cuz I've had my share of those.

I drove off and Brailyn looked at me like I was crazy.

"Princeton. What the fuck is yu doin? I thought we was eating at McDonalds?" She asked.

"Nahh..imma take yu somewhere better then this." I said.

"Okay. But I was so ready for that bacon mcdouble. Playin with my emotions and I'm hungry as fuck." She said.

"I'm sorry, boo. Just hold on for a minute." I said. I put my hand on her hand that was resting on her lower thigh.

*

*

*

*

*Brai POV*

I'm bout to come out my damn panties in this car. He touchin all on my leg n shit. But I gotta control myself...I can't be nothin like Bre. She'll take her damn panties off for any nigga at any time.

We pulled up to this this Japanese restaurant and I got so happy. Japanese is my absolute favorite. We parked the car and Princeton got out and opened the door for me. I thanked him and we walked in Hand in hand.

The waiter took us to our own room and have us our drinks. He left and me and Prince started talking.

"This is really nice Princeton...thank yu for bringing me."

"Yu welcome boo..."

"How did yu know I loved Japanese food?"

"Yu just looked like a Japanese kind of girl.."

"Princeton.."

"Yea boo" he said all sexy like.

"Why did yu take me to McDonalds, get my order, and drive off?" He smiled.

"Cuz I was testing you..and yu passed." he said.

"Testing me for wat???"

"To see if yu were stuck up and bougie."

"Uhh..okay..." I said still not getting it.

"My moms told me that I should always act like I was about to take a girl to McDonalds for the first date to see if she was bougie or not. " Princeton said explaining earliers strange behavior.

"So I passed?" I asked.

"Yes. Yu not stuck up and yu didn't act like yu was too good for McDonalds." he said

"You've had that happen before?" I asked

"This one girl cussed me out cuz I looked like I was about to pull into McDonalds." I laughed.

"I'm glad yu not that type of girl..."

I smiled at him. He was just so perfect. From his hair, his style to his personality. He was the bomb.

"Sooooo yu know we gotta discuss wat happened this morning." Princeton said referring to the kiss.

"Yea...I been tryna avoid that conversation." I said looking down. "But I mean...we kissed..it was just a kiss." I said. Trying to play it down.

"I really don't think it was 'just a kiss'. I know yu felt that spark between us. I really like yu Brailyn..if yu didn't know that by now. I don't know exactly how yu feel about me..but there's gotta be something. That spark didn't just happen for no reason. " Prince said. I totally thought he was about to tell me to keep the kiss on the DL. I've had that happen before. No one wants to be with the nerd.

"Princeton..I do have feelings for yu and I definitely felt the spark. I really like yu, but I just don't wanna get played." I said.

"Believe me,I would never play yu. Yu see the bullshit I have to go thru. I'm no better than anybody. I just wanna give us a chance." Princeton said while holding my hand.

"Well..if yu promise to treat me right...then I guess we cud work something out.." I said looking at Princeton.

"So I guess this means yu my lady now.." He said scooting close to me smiling really hard.

"Yes Princeton, I'm your lady." I said and laughing at him.

"Good..now I can do this all I want" he said.

"Do w-" He cut me off with a kiss.

I like being his girl already.

*

*

*

*Chris POV*

I woke up this morning still irritated by the shit Bre'Enna pulled  earlier this morning. I'm glad I beat that stupid bitch ass. Now she'll leave me the fuck alone.

Now. Let's discuss the topic you've all been wanting me to explain. The lunch room catastrophe. Yes, that was the day I showed the video of me and 'Brailyn' having sex to the little curly headed boy. I know yu all think I'm a jerk but I really don't want to be. I'm just in love with Brailyn. At least I think I am. Shit,I ain't never been in love before...but I'm pretty sure this is wat it feels like. I showed him the video hoping that he would leave Brailyn alone. Curly is my competition. I gotta get rid of him in order to have a shot with Brailyn. I thought I had him out of the picture until one of my informants told me that they saw Brailyn coming from Curly house this morning. And on top of all that...they kissed. I gotta find another way to get him off her.

I smell a setup coming up real soon.

==========================

Excuse My Mistakes

Comment!!

What yu think??

Vote!!!!