The Intro

Most stories start off with some witty line to catch your attention. I can't think of any witty lines right now, if things were worse I'd say I cant think at all.

          Here I am sitting on the stairs of my home, looking at the rain outside with a smile on my face and a sparkle in my eye. I loved the rain, to be frank, I was in love with the rain, but not in the sexual way of course because, I mean, yea...its not gonna work. What I loved about her was the way she engulfed everything, how the leaves would all dance at her touch like the keys on a piano. I loved how she held you in a bone-chilling, nerve-wracking embrace that makes you want to run for shelter when she drenches you. I love how she made her presence known, she was a million tears washing away mine and I loved her for it. How? Well if you understood the rain you'd see. If you accepted the fact that as rain, she is how she is. Cold, wet and loud, it's all in her nature, its what makes her.....rain, without these traits she'd be someone else and I didn't want someone else. It's only when you accept these things can the magic happen. That same bone-chilling embrace becomes heartwarming, it's as if you're entangled in a romantic hug whilst hundreds of reassuring pats rain down on you, and you hear her whisper "It's ok.....It's ok".

          I wasn't happy or anything, but I wasn't sad either.....not really. My face just failed to illustrate my current state of mind, but I'm glad for it because if it did reflect my mental state I'd most likely look like a petrified stroke victim. You probably don't understand what's going on so let me enlighten you. My name is Ledcom, Hacim Ledcom, and yes that was a James Bond reference. I'm 17 years of age and I like chocolate, dark preferably. I recently realized that I'm a mentalist and aside from that, simple everyday events and objects trigger major or minor flashbacks...like rain. Enough? No? Well then let's take a stroll down memory lane, back a year or two or six to when I was 11. To the genesis of my life, the genesis of my story. I didn't like dark chocolate very much then. 

 Just in case this is your first book or you're a bit unsure of how things work on wattpad there's this thing called "votes" which are basically the same as liking peoples work, they help writers get their books noticed and viewed, also gives us a bit of an ego boost cause I mean pffft you like my stuff. 

If you look at the tippy top right-hand corner on pc, or the bottom left corner on a mobile device, you should see a star around there, saw it?....sweet. Come on click it.....there we go :) now feel free to comment and like all the chapters you want and eat chocolate, dark preferably.

Happy reading