Goodbye for now

I woke up early the next morning. It was still dark outside. We were suppost to be leaving early this morning. I leaned up with a groan. The cuts across my body would be sore for a while.

I walked slowly outside and looked around for anyone. I saw Bellamy talking with raven at the edge of camp while lincoln talked with Octavia. I went over to the group and all coversation stopped.

"Whats going on?" I asked them.

"Lincoln and I are going out for a few days. We should be back soon." Bellany finally answered slowly.

"You're lying." I told them and they looked worried for a second, "But I won't ask questions. I trust you. Take care of each other and don't die." I hugged them both and they were careful not to hurt me. "Bring me back something nice." I told them.

"May we meet again." Bellamy told me.

"The trip is that bad?" I questioned.

He gave me a look and I knew it was bad.

"Just don't die." I repeated. "May we meet again."

"Hurry back." Octavia pleaded to them both.

They gave a quick nod and ran into the woods. Little did I know, that would be the last time I would see them in a while.

Some of us went back to Camp Jaha a little while later, while the others stayed at the grounder village.

Later in the day Jaha was released from his cell and we was told there would be a meeting between us and the Grounders. A sort of I help you, you help me situation. I stood in the back of the group near John. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, looking bored with the situation. I stood opposite of him and mimicked his every move. A small devious grin played on his lips as he realized what I was doing. He stroked his chin and I done the same. He moved his hands across his neck, I continued mimicking him. He moved his hand down and grabbed a part of him that I didn't have, like something Michael Jackson would do. I cleared my throat awkwardly and moved my hands behind my back.

"Cheater." I scolded him.

He shrugged with a smirk, "I play to win."

"Alright quiet down." Kane walked into the room, "Indra, please." He motioned for her to come into the room.

"I know we don't have a lot in common. But we do have a common enemy and a common goal. And for us to reach it, to get our people out of mount weather we need to work together. Ogeda. Skaikru and trikru. Our survival depends on your knowledge of this world..."

"You got a problem." John said.

I looked over to see a grounder looking over him with a glare.

He spoke something in his language and it did not sound nice.

"I'm sorry man, I don't speak grounder." John said a little harshily.

The Grounder knocked his drink out of John's hand. John pushed him back to defend himself.

"Mr. Murphy apologize to that man." Kane scolded.

John continued his glare, "For what? He was the one who came at me."

"Two days work detail." Kane threatened.

"Work detail? I just told you-"

"Care to make it three?" Kane watched John's every move.

John scoffed and started to move away.

"You will burn just like your friend." The grounder spoke.