Saving Finn

Murphy and I got to the dropship soon after the run in with the Grounder. Bellamy held a gun, pointed at us, as we walked in. Raven stood next to him.

"Put the gun down, Bell." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy directed his question to Murphy.

"I believe I was invited." He looked to Raven.

"Thought we could use a extra gun." She shrugged.

"Might be a good idea." Bellamy nodded.

"Finn should've been right behind you." Raven walked towards the doors.

"Dont worry, spacewalker is gonna be fine." Murphy said, helping me to the floor.

"What happened to you?" Bellamy asked me.

"Saved Murphy's ass, again." I smirked.

He shook his head, unknowingly and walked away.

"So how did you get on Bellamys good side again?" I asked murphy when he took a seat next to me.

"Saved his life." He told me.

"Going soft on us John." I smiled.

The dropship flap opened and Finn walked inside with Clarke in his arms. We all stood up and walked towards him, I limped over to them.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked him.

"Grounder hit her on the head." Finn quickly said.

"Put her here." Murphy motioned to the spot we were just sitting at.

"I need a bandage, a rag, anything." Bellamy said.

Murphy went and found one, "Found it. Here."

Bellamy took the rag and wiped away the blood.

"Hold her head. Clarke, you hear me?" Clarke mumbled quietly, "You're gonna be okay. You just need to rest." Bellamy told her.

"Hey, it's just a bump on the head. Clarke's gonna be okay. We'll figure this out." Raven told my brother, who stared down at Clarke.

"That's what she said. Right before I almost got her killed." Finn said and walked away.

I looked over at Raven and gave her an apologetic smile.

Almost everyone headed outside, to watch for the Grounders. Raven and Finn stayed inside with Clarke. We sat there for a while with nothing happening. Then I saw it. Small movements at first. Then more of them appeared. Through the holes in the walls, Grounders circled us.

"We've got company. Get out here!" Bellamy yelled at the group inside.

They all walked out and ducked down next to us. Even clarke was awake now. Once everyone saw them we went inside to discuss a strategy.

"They aren't getting any closer." John pulled back the flap to look outside.

"Staying out of range. Probably waiting until it's dark." Bellamy suggested.

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise." John countered.

"We don't even know how many of them are out there." Clarke said annoyed.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Clarke." John hissed.

"We'll give them something." Raven said with an edge to her voice.

"All they want is Finn." Bellamy told her, confused as to where she was going.

"Finn wasn't the only one at the village." She looked over to John.