Runaway

I was pulled into a tent yet again. Bellamy, Charlotte, Clarke and Finn all stood inside. I couldn't bring myself to look at them. I stood away from everyone. The only person I could look at was my brother.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" Murphy yelled at us.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy sat next to the girl.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." She looked at Bellamy with sad eyes.

"What is she talking about?" Clarke asked him.

He shook his head, "She misunderstood. Charlotte, thats not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy yelled.

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded with Bellamy.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Nobody said anything, "Now your quiet."

"Those are your boys out there." Finn pointed outside.

"And if Clarke had listened to me then they would still be building the wall. But no Clarke had to get her way again because her privaleged ass wanted to make a difference. Well guess what? You got the wrong one. How do you feel now? Because you wouldn't keep your flap shut and had to storm off to Murphy, he wants the girl and who knows what he will do. I could have had all of this figured out and we would all still be having a good day. But no, you had to ruin it yet again." Everyone stared at me because of my outburst. "and all of you know it's the truth so stop staring at me. I'm gonna go distract him while you all come up with a real plan and maybe sort your mess out." I started walking to the door. Clarke and Finn started talking again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Bellamy caught my arm.

I didn't look at him, "I need to go."

"Why won't you look at me? Are you mad about what I done?"

"Im not mad, I understand why you done what you did. But when you were walking towards him, I didn't see you. I saw Jaha. You kicking that box was like him pressing the button to kill someone. I'm just a little shocked right now, but I'm not mad." I stared at the ground in front of me.

His grip loosed and I walked outside.

"Princess, have you come to bring me the girl?" Murphy smirked.

"No John I haven't." I walked towards him.

"Then why are you here?"

"To talk." I sat down on a stump near him. The group behind him looked confused.

"Well talk then."

"What do you plan to do with this girl once you get her? Are you really going to kill a 12 year old? Even the Ark didn't do that."

"I guess we will just find out once I have her." He smirked. "You want to build a society. Lets build a society. Bring her out." He yelled loud enough for the group to hear.

"This is a really stupid idea, Murphy. You know this isn't going to end well. If you take this little girl people won't just let you walk around freely after that." I tried to convince him.

"Well, well, well look who decided to join us." Murphy motioned toward the tent. I turned and saw Bellamy.

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy stood his ground.

"Stop being stupid bellamy just go back inside with Charlotte." I mumbled to myself.

"Or what? What are you going to do to me? Hang me?" murphy scoffed.