Chapter 19

"AAAAAWWWWWWWWGHHHHHH! W-Why did Slendy h-have to leave so e-early with Slender!~" Toby whines as he slumps down on the couch next to Masky. "*sigh* Toby...they are a couple. Just leave them be," Masky continues to read his book but Toby kept bothering him. "But Slendy is my m-mother! And I-I love her! And S-Slender is a d-dick! He's so emotionless t-that a-all he says i-is, 'Toby...You must g-go on a-a mission with the C-Crazy cheesecake duo and kill s-someone then c-come back and I'll take a-away Slendy for t-the day!' He can't do that!" Toby's voice quickens and rises in volume when he finishes his 'speech'.

Masky's eyebrow twitches under his mask as he turns to Toby annoyed. "One, we are not the crazy cheesecake duo, we are THE Crazy Cheesecake Duo...Two, Slender does have emotions he just doesn't have a face. Now leave me alone Toby, you're annoying me."

Before Toby could protest, Hoodie walks into the room with two slices of cheesecake. Masky gets up and follows Hoodie into another room. Toby sits quietly for a moment before frowning. "YEAH, SLENDER COULD HAVE EMOTIONS BUT CAN HE SHOW THEM?! HE DOESN'T HAVE A FACE!"
(Classic Toby XD)

With Slendy and Slender....
All that was shown on the screen was a black background with glitchy, green writing saying, You shouldn't have done that. Slender tightens his grasp on Slendy's figure as he pulls her away a bit. Slendy giggles before pushing him away. They all watched as an arm came through the screen slowly towards the boy.

The boy, too terrified to move, is swiftly grabbed and pulled into the TV screaming. Slendy and Slender look at each other before sitting down in front of the TV. The screen lit up blue and then shows a pixel game with a character looking like the boy. Suddenly, another character appears on the screen, his little pixel character only shows two red and black dots on his face, green outfit with elf ears and blond hair.

(Picture is not mine

(Picture is not mine. Belongs rightfully to the owner who made this cute Ben_Drowned)

Slendy definitely knew now that this was the boy who drowned by his blond hair. "Who's that?" Slender gestures to the elf character. Slendy smiles a little before replying, "Ben." The boy character started running away from Ben and Ben followed as if he was flying. The boy reaches a dead end and Ben catches up. The boys character starts to ooze red pixels out his eyes, ears and mouth then suddenly, the pixel character exploded.

Slendy and Slender hummed in interest and the little Ben character looks towards them. Slendy gives a motherly smile and holds her hand before the TV. "Ben, can you please come out?" She asks sweetly. The screen turns back to a blue colour and again, an arm comes through. Then another arm, then a head and torso.

Slendy smiles more at Ben when he looks into her eyes, to her hand and back up. He slowly places his hand in hers and she helps him out the TV. Once he was out, he nervously looks at the ground while his hand is still within Slendy's. "D-Did I do something wrong?" He quietly asks crying a bit. Slendy shakes her head and wipes the tears from his eyes and smiles sincerely at him, "You know who we are?" Ben nods in response and Slendy giggles before giving him a hug. "You did very well," she says.