Chapter 11

Enjoy the chapter my little Slendies! :3
Morning: 8:00
Slender Lady's P.O.V
Damn, must have fallen asleep last night. I open my eyes and examine how I was sleeping. I give a quiet gasp as I look at Toby who is holding onto me. I smile and move some of his hair out of his face. Toby, you're so adorable. I smile more as he starts to slur awake. His brown orbs lazily looks into my (E/C) ones as a small smile forms on his lips.

"G-Good Morning (Y/N)," he says. "Good Morning Toby. How was your sleep?"
"Nice, for o-once." I sadly look at Toby. I sit up on the bed as Toby still clings to me. His head rests on my back and his arms are wrapped around my waist. "Come on, we have to get up," I say to him.

He groans in response before lifting himself off the bed. I chuckle and ruffle his hair. I look around the house to see if his father was within the building, luckily he wasn't. Toby should be downstairs by now. I appear in the kitchen to find Toby sitting at the table, waiting for his mother to serve breakfast. I quickly walk up to him and whisper, "I need to quickly go home. I'll be back in a moment." Toby nods slowly as he grasps my hand before letting it go.

I transform into my slender form when I enter through the doors of the mansion. I walk to Slender's office and knock on the doors. "Come in," I hear him say. I smile and enter the room while having my arms behind my back. "Hello Slender." It a state of shock, he quickly lifts his head and stumbles to stand up. "S-Slendy! It's good to see you," he smiles at me. My face heats up as I make my way closer to him. "I believe I have found another person who will be living with us. I plan on bringing him here tonight," I say gazing into his eyes.

Slender nods in response and strokes my white hair. "Come home soon. I-I need to t-tell you s-something," he turns his head away when it turns bright red. "O-Okay," I reply quietly as I turn to the door.

I close the doors to his office and place my back against the wooden frame. M-My heart is pounding. I think..... Slender has taken my heart..... A smile crawls onto my face and I happily walk down the corridor. Oh Slender.... What have you done to me?~

Offenderman's P.O.V (oh dear...... What am I doing? 😂)
I grunt as I finish my business with the human girl. She sighs in pleasure as I quickly get up and put my clothes on. Now to kill her. I kill her in an instant and look around her room. I've been doing this a lot more than usual. You see.... I have this crush on someone in the mansion but I don't think she'll like me back.

I teleport to the mansion and go to open the doors. When I do, a smaller figure collides into my chest. I glance down at them and my heart starts to beat faster. I-It's her! She glances up at me and her smile stays on her face. "Offender, nice to see you," she sweetly says and walks pass me in a daze. "Offender!" Splendy Lady yells. "It's getting more fluffy!" She squeals. I sadly sigh in my mind. Why does everyone ship them? I smirk at her. "W-Well I better go!" She nervously laughs and runs away. My brother is lucky.......but I can't deny that I like Slender Lady.
(*Belt suddenly appears* Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuun!) -The Croods

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I make it back to Toby's house, still day dreaming about Slender. Geez, I'm acting like a teenager. I giggle quietly but a suddenly shout is heard within the house. I quickly run through the doors to see Toby on the floor, covering his face and his father beating the living day lights out of him. Anger and adrenaline run through my veins as I tackle his father to the ground and punch him twice.