Chapter 10

Enjoy the book my little Slendies!

???'s P.O.V
I stare up at the clouds, watching them as they make shapes and patterns. I feel someone watching me but it's probably my mum. She does nothing........she does nothing to help. I lift up my arm and reach for the sky. I want to leave...... I want to be free......away from everything.....where are you now? I wish there is someone who would listen....

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'I wish there is someone who would listen....' I look at the teenager with sadness. Why does he want to leave? My grip on the bag of knives tighten as I watch the boy lower his arm. I wonder what his name is. I turn around and hesitate to walk away. Should I stay? Many questions run through my head. Nah. I walk back around to the front of the house but stop on the pathway. Maybe I'll come back when he's asleep. No..... He'll be fine. I nod for my own reassurance and continue my way home.

I walk through the doors and have small arms wrap around my waist. I smile down at Sally and transform into my slender form. "Welcome back Mummy!" She cheers. "It's good to be back," I say smiling wider. "Mummy come play with me!" She jumps up, trying to grab my hand. I bend down and pick her up. I then teleport to her room and get ready for the little tea party.

After the party with Sally I let my legs take me anywhere. That place.....had to Slender's office. What am I doing here? I shake my head and prepare to knock but the door already opens before I could do anything. "S-Slendy?" I see Slender's face redden and avert his eyes. "H-Hello Slender....um... Want to hang out?" Hang out?! I could of said something better!

"Okay," he says smiling and grabs my hand. My face admits heat as he teleports us to the flower field once again but the climate is getting cooler because the first day of winter will be tomorrow. I look up at Slender and his face is still red. "S-Slendy......I n-need to tell y-you something...." He grabs both of my hands with his. I feel myself blush harder as his face closes in on mine. "W-Would you l-like to j-join m-me for d-dinner?" He whispers. "Y-You mean like a d-date?" I ask him flushed. He nods his head and I smile. "Y-Yeah okay," I shyly reply. I see Slender give me a wide smile and turns around a bit. "Excuse me," he says before turning around fully and doing something. He turns back to me and grabs my hand. "Well, let's go back and get ready!" He sounds so happy. I smile and let him drag me back to the mansion.

Slenderman's P.O.V
I'm in my office, bored out of my mind. Maybe I could invite Slendy with me to the field. I nod and walk towards my doors and pull them open. Before I could walk out, I see Slendy standing there ready to knock. "S-Slendy?" My face heats up and I avert my eyes from hers. "Hello Slender....um... Want to hang out?" She asks me with a blush. I smile and nod. "Okay," I say smiling at her then grabbing her hand and teleporting to the field.

It'll be winter tomorrow. We'll have to be extra careful. But right now.... I'm going to do what I planned to do. I grab her hands in mine and blush really hard. "S-Slendy....... I n-need to tell y-you something...." I move closer to her face but not to close to make her uncomfortable. "W-Would you l-like to j-join m-me for d-dinner?" I whisper to her. "Y-You mean like a d-date?" She asks and my face heats up more. I nod and she smiles at me. "Y-Yeah, okay," she confirms shyly. I smile widely and turn around. "Excuse me," I say still smiling. Yes! I do a little fist pump in the air before turning to her again. I grab her hand and start walking back to the mansion. "Well let's go back and get ready!" I cheer.

Slender Lady's P.O.V
I am more excited more than I expected. I made it to my room and race to the shower. I strip of my suit and turn on the water. The smile hasn't even left my face.