Chapter 17

Shout out to maddieXpagie X3 Awesome profile pic by the way ;3

At the Creepypasta Mansion...
Splendy and Sally walk around with sad faces. They were really bored since they haven't seen much of their OTP. "When's Mummy going to get back?!" Sally whines. Splendy picks up Sally and giggles. "She'll be back soon. And then we can watch Slendy and Slender have fluffy moments!" Sally grins from ear to ear and cheers.

Masky and Hoodie listened from around the corner, both of them wearing creeped out faces under their masks. "Note to self, stay away from fan girls...." Masky whispers. "Yeah....." Hoodie agrees before walking away with Masky.

With Slendy and Toby....
Laughing Jack giggles at Slendy's facial expression and looks at Toby with a smirk. Toby flinches and makes a cross with his fingers. "S-STAY B-BACK CREAT-TURE!" He yells. Slendy giggles before smiling down at Laughing Jack. "You want to come with us Laughing Jack?" She asks him.

Laughing Jack laughs before replying. "Yes~ I want a turn~ But please, call me LJ~" he giggles. Toby shivers at his weird voice before walking towards the exit. "W-Well, I'll be at t-the ca-ar. See ya!" He leaves. Slendy sighs before crouching to LJ's height. She pulls her collar away from her neck and her tentacle pierces her skin. "Drink up," she says. LJ laughs before doing what he is told.

Toby sits in the front seat of the car with his feet on the dash board. He groans when he still sees LJ staring at him while they walked to the car. (Y/N) sits in the front seat and LJ teleports into the backseat. Toby jumps and glares from under his goggles but LJ laughs before turning to (Y/N). "Hehehe, where are we going?"
"I'm going to take you to a different part of town and you can pick a house to show me your killing skills. I'll give you some tips on the way," (Y/N) smiles kindly. "Hehehe, okay~"

LJ picked a house and (Y/N) told Toby to stay in the car. Toby agreed and fell asleep. (Y/N) laughs before turning to a smiling LJ. "Hehehe, I'm excited~" he says. (Y/N) nods before walking up to the house with LJ beside her. "I'll watch from the shadows. If anything goes wrong, I'll be there."
"Hehehe, okay~" they both teleport into the house and scan the rooms.

'One child and one woman. Nice easy start for you,' (Y/N) says in LJ's mind. LJ nods giggling before replying. 'Can I play my own game?~'
'Play whatever game you like,' she tells him. LJ starts laughing and thinks of how wonderful it would be to put his plan into action.

The sun is now in the sky and (Y/N) watches as the woman cleans the dishes. Her son was out in the back garden playing and she sighs, "I wonder who James is talking to?" She asked herself. (Y/N) smirks and follows her out. "James, Lunch time!" She yells. James looks at his mother before running into the house. (Y/N) leans against the wall when LJ appears next to her using invisibility as well. "James, who were you talking to?" She asks her son.

James smiles slightly and replies. "My friend." His mother raises an eyebrow. "Well, you could've invited him in for lunch. What's his name?"
"Laughing Jack." 'Laughing Jack? What a weird name....' (Y/N) reads her mind. "What does Laughing Jack look like?"
"He's a monochrome clown! Black hair, silver eyes and a swirly black and white cone nose."
'Oh......it's his imaginary friend.....' (Y/N) chuckles at the mothers thinking before smirking at LJ. He returns it and continues to be friends with James throughout the day.

Night time has come and (Y/N) watches as LJ walks over to the sleeping woman and chuckles. "This will be fun~" he grins. He then disappears and (Y/N) looks around confused. "Where'd he go?" She asks herself.

As the sun rises, (Y/N) is startled when the woman wakes up in cold sweat and LJ appears next to her. "What happened?" (Y/N) asks LJ. He giggles before munching on his candy. "I hehe, gave her a nightmare hehehe~" (Y/N) nods before turning back to the woman who was walking to James' room with toy soldiers.