Chapter 15

Things are about to get exciting! OOOO I CAN'T WAIT! XD

Slendy and Toby wake up first and head down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. Toby laughs when he squirts syrup at Slendy when she places the new hot pancakes on a plate. She gasps in surprise before smirking at Toby. Toby sees this and gets ready for what's about to happen.

Jeff walks into the kitchen yawning to see what the commotion was about. "*groans* guys....*yawn* what's going on in here?" Jeff asks before his eyes lands on a messy and food covered Toby with Slendy covered in syrup. All three laugh in delight before cleaning up the area. "Come on Toby, let's clean up. Jeff, can you finish the breakfast?" Slendy smiles. "Sure," Jeff shrugs, letting Slendy and Toby go clean up.

Once they were both clean, they sit down at the dining table where everyone else was seated. Slendy sits next to Slender and kisses his cheek. He smiles lovingly at her before ripping his mouth open to eat his food. Half way through eating, Slender leans over to Slendy and whispers. "I have a mission for you."

Slendy nods understandingly and gets up from her seat. Toby gets curious so he sinks under the table and follows them out the room. Toby watches from behind a corner as he sees Slender give Slendy a folder. He couldn't really hear what they were saying and before he knew it, Slendy was already walking back up the stairs.

He follows her to her room and hears her talking from behind the door. "Hmm, I can't pick my clothes....." Toby peaks through the door to see Slendy having multiple clothes scattered along her bed. "What would be best for a million air company?" She keeps talking to herself. "Ah, screw it. I'm going with my suit."

Toby's eyes widen as he runs away from Slendy's door. She's going on a mission!

Slendy eyes the door emotionlessly. Why was Toby outside my door? Oh well. She finishes her tie and then puts on her jacket. She moves some of her Snow White hair behind her back and looks out the window with her Crimson eyes. I'll make it there in a few hours. Slendy teleports down stairs where everyone was sitting still eating their breakfast.

Sally spots her and her orbs sadden. "Are you going on a mission Mummy?" Everyone looks at her and all rush to her asking questions. "How long are you going to be gone?!"
"Do you need help?!"
"How dangerous is it?!"
"Where are you going?!"
"Woah! Woah! Woah! Guys....I don't know how long I'm going for but it's going to be one silly kill. That is it," Slendy smiles at them. "Fine....but you're taking your phone just increase something happens!" Jeff yells. "Yeah!" Everyone replies. Slendy giggles before turning around holding up her phone. "I know, but please be good and work on your killing skills. I want to know how many you kill until I get back."

Slendy walks to the front doors and sees Slender waiting for her. She grins and kisses his lips. "Be careful Slendy. And come back soon," Slender leans his forehead onto Slendy's. She nods before giving him one last kiss and walking out to the car they found in the woods (just pretend that you found a car that was in good shape).

Slendy turns into (Y/N) that is now wearing her suit. Once (Y/N) enters the car, she buckles up her seatbelt and waves to Slender as she starts driving away. She carefully watches the dirty road just in case any forest creatures were passing by. (Y/N) smiles with the comfortable silence around her. That is...........until.........
"Hey (Y-Y/N)! Where are w-we going?!"
"AHHH!"

(Y/N) pushes the brake on the car, making is swerve and looks into the seat behind her. "TOBY?!"
"Yeah! I-I wanna help o-on t-this mission!" Toby smiles. "Toby no.....And you gave me a heart attack!" Toby laughs before hopping in the front next to her. "C-Come on! I-I wanna h-help!"

(Y/N) sighs before looking at Toby's clothes. His stripy jumper with jeans and converse....aswell as his mouth guard and googles......with his hatchets. "*sigh* Fine. But you have to change clothes when we get to the city."
"W-Woah! We are g-going to t-the c-city?! Cool!" (Y/N) smiles before telling Toby to put his seat belt on. Maybe this won't be so bad to test the new members for their killing skills by going on missions with me....