Chapter 12 part 1

Okay, first off in this chapter,
Shout out to CrystalSaguil :3
For making me laugh with the multiple comments on wanting an update last chapter 😂. Thank you for reading my story.

And I thank everyone else for enjoying my book :3
Now, ON WITH THE STORY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Toby's P.O.V (Before the attack)               This is for CrystalSaguil and her cool picture of Toby XD
I open my eyes to a dark room. My hands find their way to the dresser and was able to turn on the lamp. That's when I remembered. (Y/N) is Slender Lady. And I'm in her home. Where is she though? I stand up from the bed and walk over to the door. Before opening it, I look down to see that some of my body parts are covered in bandages. Oh yeah, I was beaten before I killed him. I quietly open the door and peak my head outside.

I walk down the corridor as I inspect my surroundings. I suddenly bump into a figure who came out of a room. "Oh, it's the new kid," he said. I smile up at him and hold out my hand. "Toby!~ N-Nice to m-meet ya!~"

He grasps my hand before giving me his name. "Masky, you need to meet the others. They'll be down stairs." Masky starts walking away so I quickly run to catch up.

Once I enter the living room, it has many people sitting on the couch watching TV. Everyone notices my presence and turns to me. I allow a large grin onto my face before I spoke. "H-Hello!~ I'm Toby!~ Do any o-of you know w-where I c-could find S-Slendy?~"
"Slendy went out but she'll be back soon," a kid replies.
"I'm Sally by the way!"
"Jeff....."
"Liu and Sully!"
"H-Hoodie."
"Splendorman!~"
"Trenderman...."
"Offenderman~"
"Splendor Lady!~"
"Trender Lady...."
"Offender Lady~"
Once everyone just finished introducing themselves. A bang was heard and the mansion started shaking. "What's going on?!" I yell. Masky runs over to the window and looks out. I hear him curse from under his mask as he hits the window. I walk over to him when the shaking stops and gaze out the window. No way! The windows are covered in ice! How is this possible?!

I then realise that Slendy is still out there. "What a-about Slendy?!" I scream with worry. Everyone gasps. "Everyone should see if there's a way out!" Trender bellowed. Everyone nods before running off into different parts of the mansion. I run off up stairs with Liu on my tail. "Shouldn't you be limping or something?! Looks like you are injured badly," Sully and Liu say following me into different rooms. "Nah, I can't feel pain. Come on we have to find a way out!" I say running into another room after trying the windows.

Everyone runs back into the living room with worried expressions. "There's not a way out!" Splendy squeals hugging Splendor. Everyone starts to freak out when suddenly Sally runs up to the window sobbing. "M-Mummy! Something h-has happened! W-We can't get out!" She cries. We all rush to the window as Slender teleports next to Slendy.

She starts talking to Slender then turns back to us. My eyes widen in horror as I look behind them to see figures in the trees. O-Oh no! W-Who are they?! I close my gap near the window and start banging on it. "RUN! SLENDY RUN!BEHIND YOU! LOOK BEHIND YOU! RUN!" I scream. Jeff runs up next to me and screams the same thing. Everyone starts screaming but they can't hear us.

I then see Slendy focus on me. Please, read my mouth! I take in a deep breath of air before screaming the loudest I can. "BEHIND YOU! LOOK BEHIND YOU! RUN!"

Her eyes widen before she quickly dodges a dart. YES! QUICKLY! RUN! We watch as she teleports somewhere with Slender. My attention is then drawn to the people. "W-Who are there?" I question. "Slender Hunters," Offender sneers. "They......They took our mother. We never saw her again," he looks away as the other slender brothers look down.