Within the next 45 minutes I was in the passenger side of Perrie's car that we'd picked up and we were on the way to work, for me. "So you going to enjoy your lunch today Jade?" She giggled to herself. She'd been teasing me about my lunch box since she found out I had one earlier, claiming that her reception class have that type of lunch.
"Listen your not the one who has to have dinner and possibly breakfast at work. When you share a fridge with the idiots I do you defiantly need a lunch if you want to eat." We laughed a little longer, teasing eachtoher and just generally having fun. That was until we pulled up to the station and it was the end of a perfect day. Perrie turned to me in her seat staring at me expectantly.
"Ok bye I said" I pretended to start moving when she shouted out,
"Stop" I turned around slowly and batted my eye lashes.
"What do you want babe?" I smirked when she let out a frustrated sigh and just let out.
"Just saying have a nice day at work is all" I smiled at her and left the car. I sprinted around to the other side when her window was down, grabbed her face and kissed her. "Next time just kiss me" I breathed against her lips before blushing and pulling away.
"Bye then Jade" she also had a light pink tint to her cheeks that I took pride in knowing was due to me. "I'll text you later. Bye Pez" I waved as she pulled away from the curb and I walked into the station, well tried to. As I turned to walk away I was stopped by the one and only Dinah Jane.
"Oooo a goodbye kiss" she wiggles her eyebrows proud of herself for finding out information before anyone else.
"Shut up Mani - lover" she rolled her eyes before her face became deadly serious.
"So what was all that about?" I laughed and told her the story of today and how amazing it was, leaving out he part where she slept over of course, this was Dinah she was already making our ship name and I didn't have the heart to go through all that today.

"Hey guys" I heard Micheal and Ashton say as we walked into the 'living area' see we spend so much time in the station that they have a gym, pool table and all other types of leisurely things we can do to pass time as well as drop extremely quickly to go to help out. "Hey Ash, not seen you since the accident how've you been?" I wasn't surprised to see him back at work too. All my team were hard workers who loved their job, and each other. "Oh I'm actually completely fine, pretty sure you and Jauregui were the only two fighters who ended up getting majorly hurt" he explained whilst I kicked back next to them on the sofa. "Why are we talking about this boring shit when none of us are focusing on the fact that Thirlwall here got herself a girl." I rolled my eyes.
"She's not possession guys she great and I really like her so can we work as a team not to fuck this up please? I know what your all like. Also boring shit? You're shit. That nearly killed me and Loz" They laughed at my statement.
"Don't you worry yourself too much about us Jadey although I might just give Lauren a lead when your with her." I sighed. They were right Lauren was going to embarrass the shit out of me. For the rest of the night we watched a bit more tv and played some pool. Only 2 call outs that were small, people getting limbs stuck and cats in trees type things.

----

Perrie
As I drove away from the station I wouldn't help but sing along to the radio with a huge grin on my face. Yesterday and today have been some of the best two days of my life and tomorrow was Monday and I'd get to go in and share my excitement with Hailee at work. My short sing along was interrupted by my phone which was synced up to my car so I could be on the phone and drive. I checked the caller ID Leigh 💕 I quickly hit answer.
"Pez it's been a subtitle amount of time between the date and my calling so you have to be ready to spill the beans" she said
"Hi Leigh I'm good thanks for asking" I said sarcastically "where are you?" I asked
"At Lauren and Camila's why?"
"I'm coming over I need a chat with you two anyway."
"Ok see you soon love you!" She said before ending that call. I made it to Lauren's in about 10 minutes and before I even got a chance to knock the door swung open and I was tackled to the floor by two bodies dragging me to the sofa.
"What the fuck guys I could have just walked through here" they laughed with each other.
"Yeh well that would be no fun now would it?" Leigh said and we all giggled. "So tell us everything" I began to tell them about that date, deciding that the fact that I stayed over wasn't important at this moment. I told them about today and how Jade had asked me out and how cute she was about it. I couldn't even contain my own high pitched squeak at some points. After we were done they were extremely excitable and I had to answer questions for about an hour before I headed out having to have an early night tonight so I can go to the school tomorrow.
"Bye guys, see you tomorrow Leigh" I called out as Leigh worked at the school too. It took me a little while to get home but I wasn't bothered at all I was too happy to have anything bother me today. I got in and got ready for bed, whilst I was sat in my bed I decided to shoot Jade a text.
To Jade 🌚❤️ (she'd decided the winky face wasn't sufficient anymore )
I'm off to bed now, text you tomorrow xx

I got a text back pretty quickly.

From Jade 🌚❤️
Night Pez xx

With that I put my phone down and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.