(( 11 ))

Gabbie's POV

I'm so over this whole situation with Grayson.

I threw my phone on the bed but it rolled off.

"Oh whoa there." Ethan walked in, "you good?"

"I didn't purposely throw my phone on the ground. I threw it on the bed and it rolled off."

"Okay then."

"Grayson texted me."

"Saying?"

I showed him the messages.

"You definitely went off on him didn't you?"

"I had to let it all out."

"He broke up with Brooke."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he told me when I got home. I just told him 'rip'. Like what was I suppose to say? 'Sorry for your loss?'" he rolled his eyes, "Anyway. Then he told me to tell you he's sorry and all that stuff."

"It's all just so aggravating. I could care less that he didn't choose me over her. That's whatever. But for him to choose his girlfriend– well... ex-girlfriend now– over his own brother is just beyond fucked up. I hate it. I hate her."

"Hate is a strong word."

"What's going on in here?" Jenny walked in.

"Just drama."

"Brooke stopped by earlier. She was looking for you before Ethan came back, but I knew that that was probably a bad sign so I said you weren't home."

"How does she know about Br–?"

"I tell Jenny a lot of things. But don't worry, I keep our private tea and talks between us."

"I always try to get her to talk because I'm nosy but she never pulls thru."

"Go to sleep." I rolled my eyes.

"It's Saturday."

"Jenny. Leave." I said.

"Bye then." she threw up the peace sign and walked out.

"I'm just mad that Grayson chose Brooke over me."

"Can we just stop talking about this whole thing? We're gonna end up punching holes in my wall and having Jenny drive us to the hospital." I sighed, "if anything, we should talk this out with Grayson tomorrow or something."

"I wonder why they broke up." he continued the topic. I didn't care, I'm just gonna go on with it too then, while trying to keep my cool.

"Who knows. Who really cares at this point to be honest."

"Okay, now we can stop talking about it. I'm over it." he sighed, "let's just watch movies and pretend none of this happened. For now."

"Agreed."

Grayson's POV

The following morning, I drove over to Gabbie's house. I know, it's a little excessive, but I just wanna talk all of this over. She can't ignore me in person. I mean, technically she can but you know.

I noticed Ethan's car was gone. So either he left or they're out at breakfast right now.

I rang the doorbell to her house and Jenny opened the door.

"Oh, hey." she said.

"Is Gabbie here?"

"She went to get breakfast with E."

I knew it.

"Okay, well. Will you let her know I stopped by?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks." I said and turned around.

Just as I drove into my driveway, I saw Ethan and Gabbie walk out of the house.

"Guys."

"Oh. Grayson. Hey." Gabbie said.

"We were gonna go catch a movie right now. So." Ethan said.

"Nice tats."

"Thanks."

It was an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you guys. It wasn't right and it was a dick move."

"Alright. We'll see you later." she dragged Ethan's wrist and ran out to the car. "I don't wanna watch Annabelle." she laughed.

"Quit being such a baby." he laughed and they shut their doors.

I walked into the house and flopped onto my bed.

"What's wrong?" Cam walked by.

"I chose Brooke over Ethan and Gabbie and now they're mad at me."

"Why would you do that?"

"I don't know. I guess I was just blinded."

"Have you thought about how you're gonna make it up to them?"

"I don't know how to."

"Throw a sorry dinner for them or something. Be their servant for a week."

"We're too old for that. It's not gonna cut it."

Gabbie's POV

"I feel bad we just left like that." I sighed.

"Lowkey. Me too."

"Do we turn back to get him?"

"I don't know."

"I just feel so conflicted over all of this. Like his eyes showed that he was genuinely sorry. I don't know how I feel."

"Then let's not." he continued driving. "Oh, I can't hang out with you tomorrow. I'm taking the kid to get his wisdom teeth removed. If you wanted to make plans."

"Not like I wanted to hang out with you anyway." I rolled my eyes.