(( 26 ))

Gabbie's POV

"Honestly though, we all should just move in together. Get ourselves a job and put a down payment for an apartment."

"Ethan. We just turned 18. We don't even have our lives together. I mean yeah we graduated a year early but dude. We're not ready to live on our own." I said.

"We could work this out. Grayson can cook–"

"Sure bout that?"

"You can cook." he corrected himself.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Your cooking just... it's just not the best."

"Oh and you're saying your cooking is better?"

"I don't cook. I was saying that Gabbie's a better cook. Bro. Your pancakes taste like ass."

"I'm a great cook."

I turned to look at Grayson.

"Sweetie... your cooking is just..."

"Terrible. Awful. Disgusting. Wretched. Raunchy. Puke worthy. Poisonous." he gagged, "like if you tried Gabbie's cinnamon pancakes you'd be hooked. Can you actually make that for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Since when do you cook?" Grayson asked.

"You've missed out on a lot. I'm gonna get changed now."

"Can you not put something scandalous on? Thanks." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Just for that, I will." I joked.

I walked into the bathroom and showered for a little.

"Today, ladies and gents, has been such a long day. I am sleep. It's raining outside. There's thunder. There's lightning. I've been blessed." I said.

"You hate thunder when you sleep..." Ethan said.

"Well, I got two man-childs here with me don't I?"

"How do you even deal with his... morning wood?" Grayson blurted.

"Okay, so there's this thing called distance we keep between us." Ethan said sassily.

"He and I each get half the bed. But since you're here, either we split it up into thirds or he can have half and we have the other half." I looked at Grayson.

"Whichever is fine by me."

"You're not making this easy whatsoever."

"Let's just split the bed up into thirds and see how that goes." Ethan said.

"Well then, good night you turds."

"Good night, thottie." Ethan laughed.

"Good night you ass hat." Grayson pulled me in.

"I guess Ethan's getting half and we're getting the other half."

"Great! More space for me."

"Go to sleep."

Grayson's POV

The following morning, I turned over to put my arm over Gabbie just to realize she's not in bed. She put a pillow in her place. Ethan was also gone so I'm assuming he's cooking with her or something.

I got up and brushed my teeth. I looked through all the stuff she had stored away and it brought back so many memories. I think I took a few of our pictures down after I started dating Brooke. Because we were kissing in some of them. I didn't want to keep them up and have Brooke give me a 10 year lecture. But I still have them somewhere.

"Oh. Good morning sleepy head." Gabbie walked over and kissed me. "Pancakes are hot and ready if you wanna eat them now. They don't taste the same when they're cold."

"I didn't know you still had some of our pictures up."

"I never had the motivation to take them down because then I'd have to readjust other pictures I have on there. It's just too much work."

"Let's just go eat breakfast and get our day started." I held her waist and kissed her again.

"Can you guys like not? Did you forget I'm here too?"

"Let's go you twat. A family breakfast."

"Good because I want more pancakes."

"I literally made you eight. I asked you how many you wanted and you were like 'what's my favorite number?' And then I said 'eight' then you were like, 'there's your answer.'"

"Ya boy's got an appetite."

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes and we all walked into the dining room.

"You made that much batter?" I asked.

"We all eat a ton so I figured I better make as much as I can so that we're all satisfied."

"Where's Jenny?"

"She slept over at her friend's house. She's hardly ever home anymore. But I shouldn't be complaining. More alone time for me."