(( 15 ))

Gabbie's POV

I woke up the following morning in Grayson's bed. Honest to god, what the fuck? I didn't fall asleep up here... did I? I mean... I don't recall falling asleep up here. The last thing I remember was laying on the couch with Ethan and we were watching a movie and I fell asleep. Did Ethan carry me up here?

Grayson walked into the room.

"Oh. Hey. Good morning." he said.

"Did Ethan carry me up here or??" I straightup asked.

"He said his bed was a mess so asked if he could have you sleep in my bed."

"Oh."

Things got real awkward.

"He's making breakfast downstairs if you wanted to get out of bed and go eat."

"Should I?"

Gabbie, what the fuck type of question was that?

"Are you still tired?"

"Kind of. Not really." I shrugged.

"Then stay in bed." he faintly smiled.

It got quiet again.

"Gabbie?" he looked at me. "Do you think we're ever gonna be good again?"

"I don't know." I looked down. "I just woke up. Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Yeah, sorry."

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my social media. As I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I checked my Snapchat and saw Grayson snapped me something.

Grayson's POV

"Did you snap me last night?" she walked back into the room.

Fuck. I think I did. But I probably meant to snap Ethan. She and I still have a streak going and she's my second best friend and Ethan's my first. That's how it is in real life too but you know.

"That was meant for Ethan." I looked down.

She looked at me confused then opened the snap.

"You were the one that tucked us in?"

"Yeah."

"I thought Cameron did."

"I went downstairs to get some water and I saw you the just sleeping and you seemed cold, so I draped a blanket over you two."

daydreaming

She stared at me for a few seconds and walked toward me. Right when she stood in front of me, she lifted my chin up and kissed me. I held her face.

reality

"Grayson."

"What? Sorry."

"Are you okay?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure? You're being weird. It's kind of worrisome."

"I promise."

Quit lying.

"I'm just gonna grab my stuff and meet Ethan downstairs."

"Actually," Ethan walked in, "I have business to take care of. You gonna be okay without your best friend for like eternity?"

Gabbie rolled her eyes.

"Oh no. What will I do without you?"

He walked over and they side kissed each other. [a/n: that cheek to cheek thing. Idk what it's actually called or if you know what I mean rip]

"I'll see you later." he walked out. "Oh and I ate our breakfast. Early bird gets the worm. Is that even the saying? Whatever, I gotta go."

"So do you wanna go grab some breakfast?" she turned to me.

"Why not? Just give me some time to get ready."

"I'll meet you downstairs then."

Gabbie's POV

I wanna make up with Grayson because I miss him. As a friend and as a boyfriend. I'm just still not over the fact that he chose Brooke over Ethan and I. I don't have the right to care anymore. So I don't know why I still do.

I wanna make up with him and so that that way we can start heading toward the route of getting back together maybe. I mean, we still love each other and we both have admitted it now so.

"Oh hey. Good morning." Cameron walked by.

"Hey."

"I've missed you." she hugged me.

I hugged her tighter, "I've missed you being home."

"I miss being home." she smiled. "Listen, I have some errands to run, but we have to hang out later before I have to leave again."

"Everyone's running errands what the hell?"

"Busy busy."

"When do you leave?"

"Next Tuesday."

"I'm here too often so we won't have a problem figuring out times to hang. Plus we're on break right now."

"Okay. I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too."