(( 22 ))

Gabbie's POV

The ride back to my house was silent and a tad awkward.

"Did you buy me anything?" Jenny walked out of the kitchen as soon as I got home.

"Oh great. You're home. Mom wanted me to tell you to take Spike to the vet in two hours." I told her.

"Why me?"

"Because you never do anything in this house."

"Whatever." she walked to her room.

"So that kiss..." Grayson said as we walked into my room.

"Will you close the door please? I don't really want Jenny listening in on this discussion."

"Neither do I." he said and shut the door.

"It was unintentional... right? Or were you hoping that was gonna happen?"

"I didn't expect that at all."

"Neither did I." I took the hoodie off.

"But did it uhh..."

"Did it what?"

"Bring back anything?" he mumbled.

"I don't– I don't know." I stood directly in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Does this mean I can buy you more than pajamas at VS again?" he smirked as he backed away.

"You're so dumb." I rolled my eyes, "All the lingerie you got me is sitting in a box. I haven't opened it since the breakup."

"Does this mean we're back together?"

"Do you want to be?"

"More than anything."

"Then yes." I kissed him again.

Grayson's POV

It's nice now knowing that Gabbie and I are officially back together.

"Can you believe Gabriella Monique Pierson is my girlfriend again?"

"Shut up." she rolled her eyes and laid in bed.

"Fun fact: I never bought Brooke anything. Not even a birthday present. I know, I'm a bad person. But to be fair, she never got me anything either." I laid beside her.

"You're so petty."

"I'm glad that even though we were broken up, we still talked and whatnot. Instead of hating each other and wanting to die if we were in the same room."

"There were times where I felt that tbh." she turned to face me.

I pulled her in closer.

"I'm sorry I was such an ass."

"I'm over it. It's done with. We can't go back and change anything so. Can it please not happen again? Like if we breakup again and you get a new girlfriend or something. Can we please avoid a part two?"

"You're the only one I want."

"I need Spike's paperwork." Jenny walked into the room.

"They're in mom's desk. It should be in the second drawer I think. Somewhere in the desk. Or she left it on the counter."

"Okay bye."

I kissed her head as she turned on the tv. She flipped around the channels and we ended up watching Camp Rock 2.

"Now that I think about it, everything I've done with you, I haven't done with Brooke."

"Clarify."

"Never had heated make out sessions, we never even made out for that matter. There were only little kisses and pecks. We hardly ever took pictures together. Never did the de–"

"Okay, I get it. No need to go on."

"She never wanted to watch DCOMs with me."

"I would've ended it then and there my dude."

"All talk."

"True."