•|Now Or Never|•

[S2E-7]

Dear Diary,

Last night I got my humanity back. It feels great to love and care again. Two things that I never thought I feel good saying. Kole tried to convince me to keep pretending, as he, that my humanity is off. I'm not really good at hiding my true self. I'm not going to be taking orders from anyone. That's the bad thing about being on the wrong song.

Niklaus.

Mystic Falls|The Next Day
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hayley

Last night Hope and I had a very emotional reunion. Unfortunately it didn't involve Klaus. She'd been at school and I've been texting her making sure that she was okay. I know that she hates when I become like this, but given the circumstances it has to be this way.

A knock on the door sounded causing me to get up from the couch. It was only twelve in the afternoon so it couldn't have been Hope. When I looked through the peephole, it had been some girl that I've never seen in my life.

When I opened the door she raised her eyebrow and I waited for her to speak.

"Umm, is this the wrong address?" She asked.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

"Niklaus." She stated. "I'm Isabella, but you know...everyone calls me Bella. Is he here?"

"He's actually in New Orleans at the moment." I shrugged. "Why are you looking for him?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions to only be his baby mama." Isabella chuckled with a wide smile. "I didn't think you guys lived together though."

"We don't, this is my house." I nodded seriously. "And I'm only asking questions because I just got kidnapped and he got kidnapped too, that's why he's in New Orleans."

"Well, we were posed to go to a fitting today. He's gonna be...was gonna escorting me to the Mystic Ball."

Before I responded to her, my phone rang and I pulled it out of my back pocket to see Klaus's name causing me to answer instantly.

"Klaus?" I questioned hoping that it was really him.

"Problem." He stated angrily closing what sounded like a car door. "I just found out why Stefan mysteriously went missing some years ago. It was because in order to create hell, you need a doppelgänger. That would explain why Katerina had to die in order to destroy hell-"

"Klaus?" I question while using my thumb to put my hair behind my ear. "You care about Stefan?"

"Of course I care about him Hayley he's my friend." I sighed in relief as a smile appeared on my face.

"You're humanity is back!" I stated excitedly. "How?"

"Hayley I'm trying to be serious here and you're talking about humanity. Shut up and tell Caroline to keep Stefan out of harms way!"

"Okay." I nodded as if he could see me. I couldn't even be mad because I was so happy. Then again, he's still king of New Orleans right now. "Klaus can still take you to the ball." I nodded while walking outside and closing the door behind me. "You just have to help me with a few things to get him back."

"Ummm, Okay?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mariana