•|Sleeping Beauty|•

[S1E-16]

Mystic Falls|The Next Day
••••••••••••••••••••••
Elijah

I couldn't stop thinking about Hayley. She hasn't gotten any sleep in the last three days. I was also still trying to figure out who it was that snapped my neck yesterday.

Standing outside of the small wooden building that we kept Klaus in keeping him away from Hope, Khloe was just arriving. Elena stayed here keeping me company right along with her husband Damon which seemed as though he couldn't trust me. Plus some lady named Mariana.

"Please tell me that's her." Mariana sighed getting up from the bench.

"The car looks familiar." I mumbled taking off the jacket to my suit and sitting on the fence that surrounded the wooden building.

Khloe, Rebekah and Stefan stepped out of the vehicle at the same time. Elena's facial expression was filled with joy as she ran in the direction of Stefan. So did Damon.

I ignored their little family greeting and looked at Mariana who stared at Khloe as they approached us.

"That's Khloe?" Maria asked with a murderous look on her face. I nodded my head and looked at Khloe.

"Are we ready to do this or what?" She asked trying to enter the building. I gently grabbed her arm pulling her in front of me only for her to yank away.

"We have to wait for Freya." I mumbled.

"For what?" Khloe asked.

"There were a few complications when she was doing a linking spell. If you wake him up then you'll have to wake me up. Then the process will continue to go as long as we're linked." I nodded.

Khloe rolled her eyes with a sigh just as Rebekah had down the same. I felt their pain. All we have to do now is wait on Freya to flash some good news, and it's a go.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Hayley

The flashing images of Klaus and everything that he's done to me gave me a headache. The harder I tried to sleep the harder it was for me to close my eyes.

I woke up from my bed and the sheets were wet right along with my pillow. The sweeting also made it harder for me to sleep. Maybe when Klaus comes back this'll all be over.

"Hayley?" The whispers of Klaus's voice echoed in the room as I slowly sat up on the bed. "Hayley?" I looked over to the door to see Klaus just when his eyes glitched with a bright red color.

"Just kill me already." I mumbled.

"My pleasure." He used his speed to get on top of me and his fangs forced themselves out of his gums as his face transformed.

"AHHHHH!" I yelled digging my nails into his back trying to pull him off. He pulled away from me and then disappeared. I was breathing heavily and I touched my neck where the blood was coming from.

For someone that wasn't real it sure did feel that way. Maybe I should tell someone before this gets out of hand. When I looked up from my bloody hand Klaus sat down in the chair that was at the end of the bed.

"You shouldn't tell anyone." He smirked. "I'm you're conscious love, but I just can't go away."

All I could do was stare at him. I couldn't do anything about something that only I could see. It sucked knowing that he'd be with me everywhere I go.