•|Bromantic|•

[S1E-9]

New Orleans
•••••••••••••••••••
Henric

"What are your future plans?" Niklaus asked me as we walked through the woods. Hayley called after Kole told them about the Hollow's power source and that's what we were going to search for.

"I don't have any." I stated honestly. "When I was resurrected I had a mind set on going back to the unknown until Hayley convinced me to stay."

"You know Henric...usually I don't let people in as easy as I've done you. However it's something about you that reminds me a bit about myself."

"Maybe it's the darkness that we share." I raised my eyebrow as we continued the trail. "The erg that we have to make the good in us as visible as possible for that little girl."

The way Klaus looked at me I could tell that he was understanding where I had been coming from. Specially with his reputation then and what's to come.

As we approached the little cabin outside of New Orleans I realized that it looked exactly like the one where Kimora and Kendall were last night. The thing was, the location was different.

"This looks familiar to you?" Klaus asked looking at me.

"Definitely." I nodded. "But I'm so sure that Khloe and friends would want the Hollow just as dead as we do. Follow me."

••••••••••••••••••••
Davina

Before I was resurrected and I was warning Klaus and Hayley about the Hollow I forced Marcel into killing the man he used to refer to as his father.

Klaus and I aren't on really good terms at the moment and never really have been, so having him dead would mean more to me than anything this else in the world.

Because of my actions with Klaus avoiding Marcel was one of my top priorities aside from bringing Mikael back to life. He would be so happy if he could Klaus.

Esther would rather have all of her children dead while Mikael will be satisfied with only one specificity. Just like I would. The best thing about this is the fact that Marcel and Klaus aren't linked anymore.

"Davina?" Josh questioned entering the room. "Are you gonna tell Marcel about this plan you have?"

"He knows." I nodded while focusing on the spell that I was preparing for.

"I know that he knows, I sat right next to him in the church. I'm talking about the plan that you have to stake invisible while you're alive."

"Josh?" I sighed turning around towards him. "I tried to force Marcel to kill that man that he once referred to as a father. If it wasn't for Hope, Klaus would be dead and Marcel would hate me-"

"Marcel will always forgive you, you're like a daughter to him." Josh stated seriously as he approached me. "Besides, everyone in Mew Orleans even the witches know you have your reasons. That family is the reason you died a second time anyways."

"Okay." I lied looking away from him. "I'll speak with him whenever I get the chance."

•••••••••••••••••••
Rebekah