•|Till Death Do We Part|•

[S1E-12]

Mystic Falls| The Next Day
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Niklaus

The sweet Mystic Falls air brought back so many memories. Both good and bad. Getting out of the all black Range Rover I walked to the passenger side and opened the door for Hayley and then Hope.

"I'll race you to the door." I smiled at Hope as I helped out of the car.

It was a little bothering trying to tell Hope why I'm human, but she loves to keep a glow and is filled with such positivity just like her mother. After Hope beat me to the door I gave her a high five and we both looked back at Hayley who smiled at us.

I turned my attention to the door just as Hayley began walking towards us. Opening the door I stared at the nicely decorated cabin as Hope and I walked in.

"Hello?" Hayley raised her eyebrows just as I was about to take another step. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?"

"Maybe later." I shrugged with a smirk on my face as I walked further in the house.

"Klaus?" Hayley sighed. I lifted my eyebrows and looked down at Hope who stared back at me.

"How bout'...you go upstairs and pick a room while I help mommy with the bags." I stated letting Hopes hand go and walked outside with Hayley. "We have a problem." I mumbled brushing past her.

"Isn't that the reason that we're here in the first place?" Hayley questioned following me to the car.

"See that's another problem." I nodded. "The first one, Henric told me that he went to go pay Vincent and Davina a visit and he brought Esther with him. Second problem, tomorrow is a full moon and I don't have a-"

"Klaus...Henric said that you'll have to re-trigger the curse. Did you kill anyone yet?"

"No, I don't want to wish that pain upon myself nor reveal that knowledge to my daughter." I stated opening the trunk. "During the full moon in Mystic Falls werewolves tend to trigger their curses. Accidentally." I mumbled.

"Then stay in the house and maybe that won't happen. That's what we're here for. It's called a vacation for a reason-"

"Vacations are meant for fun and relaxation!" I snapped cutting Hayley off. "There's nothing fun or relaxing about hiding and on the lookout every time we turn a corner Hayley!" She nodded her head and bit her lip before speaking.

"It's gonna be relaxing if you stop bringing up all these problems Klaus." She sighed. "You've protected me every since you started caring. It's my turn. Let me protect you."

I stared at Hayley before grabbing some of the bags from the trunk and brushing past her on the way back to the house.

"Come in." I mumbled.

••••••••••••••••••••
Matt

Hanging up the phone I grabbed my jacket and headed out of my office with a serious look on my face. I checked my waste for my gun while I rushed out of the station along with a few others.

I dialed Caroline's number and waited for her to pick up the phone. When she did before I began speaking I waited for her to finish yelled at Damon.

"This is the third call about an animal attack in the last day." I stated firmly into the phone.

"Well, it definitely can't be Klaus. He's human-"

The Originalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें