•|Daddy's Little Girl|•

[S1E-19]

New Orleans
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Vincent/Hayley

Vincent: I walked back and forth with my hands folded while listening to Davina telling me about why we should let Hope wake Klaus. To me, it looked like Davina was scared, and not of Klaus, Hope. That had to have meant she threatened her or something.

"Why the hell would I resurrect the father of some little girl who's following in his footsteps?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

"Vincent he's not dead!" Davina snapped. "Plus, she can help us get Marcel back. All we half to do is make a deal-"

"We do not SIDE with vampires!" I snapped back.

"She's a witch-"

"With a vampire family. I'm calling Hayley. I want this little girl out of my city before I have to put her lil Mikaelson ass to sleep next to her daddy."

Hayley: I bit my bottom lip while I stared at the painting that Klaus had drawn eight years ago when he first turned human.

Tomorrow was the day that we celebrated losing him. I don't know how much longer of this I could take. I even became friends with my conscious just to pretend like he's Klaus.

"That's the only reason that we're friends?" I rolled my eyes with a sigh before turning around looking at Klaus. I stared at him and didn't say a thing. "Yes?" He questioned walking closer to me with a smirked on his face. "No....maybe?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the floor trying to avoid looking at him. There's nothing that I can do to bring him except wait for Henric, Freya, Khloe, and Kendall. They're the only ones that can do something.

"Then I guess it is-"

"It's not." I mumbled getting him off and brushing past him. "I just don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Nappy new year is coming it up, this act isn't new for me." Klaus shrugged as he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall. "You don't have to miss Niklaus because I'm his replace. I'm just a lot worst than he is. You needn't worry."

"Move." I stated firmly looking at the floor while my arms were pinned. "I'm not really in the mood to talk with you right now okay?"

"That's the thing about being Klaus." He chuckled lifting my head up with his index finger by my chin. "I don't ca-" Before he finished his sentence I kissed him. Then I realized what I was doing and pulled away.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he disappeared. I looked around for him while I ran my index finger slowly down my lips before bitting them.

"Mom?" Hope's voice distracted me and I jumped. "Should I wear this or this-"

"Where?" I asked. "You're still grounded."

"Oh right." She sighed. "Who were talking to?"

Just as she asked that question my phone began to ring. No wonder people say saved by the bell. I quickly pulled out my phone and answered on the second ring.

"Vincent?" I questioned pulling my hair behind my ear. "If you haven't found a way to wake my daughter's father then you shouldn't be calling me-"

"I take it you're still somewhere OUTside of the New Orleans boarder?" He asked cockily.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked seriously.

"Because your daughter is making orders in my church trying to find a way to wake her father. How is it that she's getting closer than you are? I'd think her mother would at least be included in her plans-"