•|Sire Bond|•

[S2E-5]

Mystic Falls
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hayley

Pacing back and forth in the cell, all I could think about was Hope. With Klaus in New Orleans under someone's control and me locked behind these bars by some strange person with a grudge against someone other than me, who's watching her?

I have yet to ask Gandhi any questions because all I cared about was my daughter. Elijah left a scare on my neck from his unnecessary anger. It reminded me of when I had to find his mind years ago when he'd died.

"You sure are quiet love?" A familiar voice sounded. "Where's your King?" Aurora asked with a smirk on her face.

Ignoring her, I continued to pace silently. You don't know how bad I wanted to use all of my strength to try and break out but that would only make me weaker. I'm sure Gandhi wasn't going to be feeding me while I'm here.

"Ohhh." Aurora chuckled. "You know exactly where is don't you? How does it feel to know that no one will come to save you?" She asked.

"It feels better than knowing that I'm not loved." I shrugged.

"Who loves?" She asked. "Elijah has no humanity, so I'm sure you're not talking about him. Nik...he has no humanity, but he's never loved you. Plus he's engaged. Frey-"

"What'd you just say?" I cut her off before she finished the sentence with Freya.

"Oh, I said Nik is engaged." Aurora nodded her head. Why did that make me jealous? I mean even though it had been a lie.

"If Klaus were engaged or married, even thinking about proposing at that matter, I'd be the first to know." I stated confidently while folding my arms.

"Then your relationship must not be as close and friendly as you thought it was." Aurora shrugged. "His Fiancé is really pretty. He always had a thing for girls with dark hair. Did you see her cheek bones and her jawline? It's so perfect."

I mean mugged Aurora and ignored everything that she'd been saying. The only thing right now on my mind was shoving her heart down her throat.

"You look jealous love-AHHHH!" Aurora yelled when I'd used my speed to grabbed her arm when she stuck it through the bars.

Then I used my speed to bite into her arm. I almost forgot that werewolf bites kill vampires. She yanked away from me and stared at me like she'd wanted to kill me.

"Honestly, that's what you get." Gandhi approached the cell with a smile on her face. I wasn't even thinking about what she was going to do to me, I'm still on the fact that Klaus is probably engaged. I mean it must be true if Aurora's trying to make me jealous. "Oh forgot." Gandhi mumbled with a British accent. "Shes a Hybrid Aurora. You are one crazy bitch." She nodded. "There's two cures for it. But I think you should definitely take the easiest route love."

"It's only one cure." I mumbled.

"Let's see. There's Niklaus, and then there's Hope." Gandhi shrugged. "For a pretty girl, you sure are dumb."

"Thanks." I stared her down before I stepped back from the bars and used my sleeves to wipe away Aurora blood from my mouth. Sitting down on the floor, Gandhi stared at me while Aurora left.

"Why are you so down?" Gandhi asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Like she cared. "Hayley? I'm talking to you."

I still didn't answer her. What kind question is that. My daughter probably doesn't have a guardian right now because of Henric.