•|Mikaelson Blitz|•

[S1E-10]

•••••••••••••••••••••
Niklaus

"Alright." Henric mumbled clapping his hands together. "Now, I can't change you back into a vampire unfortunately. This is just a protection spell that'll help keep you from aging."

"From aging? That's the least of my problems!" I snapped. "What about my werewolf curse? What about protecting my family?! What about-"

"Hope? She'll be fine just like your family. Call the order and I'll make it happen." He nodded in a serious tone. "Now...what you like a ride home brother?"

"No." I mumbled getting up from the stair that I had been sitting on. "I'll walk. When I get home there's gonna be a lot of how did this happen and what are we gonna do to fix this."

I sighed and left the abandoned house. I still had blood coming from my nose and was still sore from the landing. It would be quite the trip to walk from here to home. As of now the only thing that I'm worried about are problems.

Because of my weakness now, my senses were lowered except for my smelling and heating. When I slightly jumped at the wishing sound I ended up at the front door of my house standing next to Henric as he smirked at me and opened the door.

"Wasn't gonna let you walk with all of the enemies that you have, one of which is the Hollow."

"She's the one who did this to me." I stated brushing past him and entering the house. As soon as I entered the living room Elijah, Rebekah, Hayley, and Freya were there chit chatting.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Hayley asked quickly getting up from the couch. "We've been calling you all day-"

"We went to the building that the map led us to and it brushed into flames after reveling another location." I mumbled.

"Who'd you run into on the way there? Or back." Freya asked acknowledging my bloody nose.

"The Hollow." Quickly I looked down at my feet while my eye began to water. "I'm human."

"Absurd." Elijah stated walking slowly towards me. "For three thousand years and then some we have been the most power people of all time, are we posed to believe she turned you into a-"

"He's not lying." Henric stated with his hands locked behind his back.

"Of course not, he was with you." After Elijah finished his sentence he didn't hesitate to grip Henric's neck.

"Actually. I was on the way to Mystic Falls." Henric mumbled tightly gripping Elijah's hand and removing it. "You're gonna have to learn that violence isn't always the answer Elijah. The next time you even attempt to promote it, I'll cut off your hand just to see how fast it'll grow back."

"Is that a threat-"

"Yes because it isn't a promise." I cut Elijah off in his defense. "There will be no cutting off of the hands, nor will there be any more neck or wrist grabbing within the presence of my daughter." I stated firmly getting ever once attention with the anger in my voice. "Elijah, Henric? You two have the rest of this day to get along, because while I'm underneath this condition I will be the easiest to kill."

Henric and Elijah both shared deadly looks back and forth from each other while I continued to throw demands. Since I'm in this day I see a lot of father daughter bonding time ahead of me.

From the speech that the Hollow had given me, she expects me to die from being human however Henric stopped my aging and covered me with a protection spell that I'm not too fond of.