•|Like Father Like Daughter|•

[S1E-3]

New Orleans
•••••••••••••••••••
Niklaus

After fixing the sandwich for Hope I grabbed her a juice box from the fridge and headed back upstairs I stood Freya crafty room.

"Hope!" I yelled dropped the food on the floor when I noticed that she had been inside of the circle. "No! No no no."

I tried to pulled her out but it didn't work so I attempted to step into it but it seemed as though there was a barrier spell placed over it. I shook my head no while I continued to try and get through the invisible barrier.

"No!" I yelled louder. When I heard the door open downstairs I quickly used my vamp speed to run down and see who was at the door.

"You look like you seen a ghost." Rebekah's voice sounded while some guy walked in behind her closing the door.

"Hope's in the circle." I mumbled.

"Wh...what...circle?" She asked. Someone flew past us with vamp speed and Rebekah and I followed only to see Hayley when we stopped.

"What the hell did you do?!" She snapped turning around to me. "Did you leave her alone?!"

"She was hungry." I mumbled swallowing hard. "She did it on purpose."

"If you knew she was going to do it then why did you leave her?!" Hayley pushed me hard making me stumble backwards.

"What was I posed to do? Let her starve to death?!" I snapped pointing at the dropped sandwich. "If you had just stayed here you could've made the damn sandwich and we wouldn't be here in this predicament!"

"So it's my fault that the daughter who you were posed to be watching fell into a circle where she could probably die or kill someone!"

"Yes Hayley it's your fault! It's your fault that Elijah's dead it's your fault that Hollow is even alive-"

"Enough!" Rebekah snapped. "It's no ones fault but Hope's. She obviously wants to help, so let her. It's not like Elijah's gonna kill his niece while she's trying to save him." The room grew silent while we all started at each other.

"Did you try and go in after her?" Hayley asked like she thought I didn't try to go.

"Yes. It's a blocked. Freya did mention that only three people could enter." I stated calmly.

"At least she'd be safe from the Hollow in there." The guy who walked in behind Rebekah stayed folding his arms.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked with a serious look on her face.

"This is my boyfriend Jordan." Rebekah pointed looking at him.

"You must be Hayley and Niklaus?" He questioned. "A little bit more feisty than Rebekah described. How long have you been married?"

"Seven years." Hayley states sarcastically. "I'm gonna go get Henric, he can siphon this barrier away and get our daughter."

"What?" Rebekah and I stayed furrowing our eyebrows.

"Your brother Henric, the dream that Hope had...he's alive. That's where I was. I was with him helping him get over his ripping-"

"You knew he was alive and you didn't tell me?!" I snapped walking closer to her.

"No Klaus. Because Elijah just died, I wasn't just gonna drop a bomb like that on you. Henric arose when the Hollow did because he linked his life to hers thinking that she'd never be reborn. And he's still linked he wants to die, which is why he didn't wanna see you guys but now because of you I guess he doesn't have a choice."