Good Advice

Good advice is not the kind of advice you get from other but usually the advice that you give to others. The things you find yourself emphasizing towards others the most or saying the most is usually the most important thing you should put to use. For example: I often find myself telling others to cut certain people out there lives, avoid certain situations and drama or things that lead up to drama, to not pick up habits like drinking or smoking or cutting, and not to bottle up feelings. 

Although I know that this information is important and should be applied to my life instead of me only telling others.Theres a rule that goes practice what you preach. So i'm going to say this. If you find yourself in a pattern with someone or a certain situation don't stick around until it destroys you. Don't make it a habit. Get up and go when you think you should. Fix the problem before it grows. Do what you have to do to make your life better. 

Now I understand that theres times where you maybe stuck between 2 different situations and don't know how to pick. Most people will say "pick the choice thats better" but then what if both situations are bad? then how do you pick? well first imagine yourself out of the situation. weigh out the good's and/or the bad's of both situations then pick the one your willing to suffer through. If that doesn't work then remember, if you are usually doing the first situation and you find yourself stuck in the middle then try the other situation.

Or come up with a 3rd plan. Thats always a 3rd choice its just a matter of manifesting it. For example: for the longest time I was stuck between continue to stick around a person and get my hear broken on repeat trying to make sure that person is satisfied and happy knowing damn well it wont get any better.  But stay because it meant i had a friend. Or have no friends, deal with what ever heartbreak comes after the separation and do me. Now I'll still have my best friend no matter what but I don't have the same connection with my best friend as i do with this person and I know i never will.

But I can get my life together after the heartbreak of the separation. If i continue to stick around then my heart will continue being broken on and off and eventually i'll be numb. Here's the thing though. I'm clingy. So the only way I can keep my heart from being broken and keep this person in my life and still do me is if I move. If I move I can keep in contact with this person but can be around this person to deal with anything that comes with them. I won't have to encounter there drama, I wont have to see them with other people. I can leave without them coming back or being temped to go back. The distance will be good for me. I ca start again if I want to or keep parts of my past. 

It's become apparent to me that Its going to take a while to get over this person and they aren't trying to avoid there negative situation but that wont be my problem. It never was to begin with but somehow i'm always dragged into everyone else's problems so. If a person wont stop playing with poison don't stick around to be poisoned too. 

The point is. Don't postpone your improvement. Don't hault your happiness just because you are scared of a temporary situation or things that you aren't use to. Pay attention to the advice you give others, you might need to apply it to your life. Don't develop new problems and realize when enough is enough.