Hello... (Girl x Girl)

Giselle was staring at the back of a young teenage girl around her age. Watching her from behind the snack shelf of the target store pretending to scan the random items she had in a basket. She figured maybe if she picked it up and threw items in it made her look like less of a creep. Giselle noticed the girl looked up so she grabbed the first item she could in her basket and placed the bar code under the red beaming light until the machine beeped and the price of the item showed up on the screen. The girl in which she was stalking before walked past her. The scent of strawberries and kiwi flowed from the roots of her scalp down to the ends of her kinky curly hair and flooded Giselle's nose.

The fragrance was intoxicating. Giselle scanned 2 more items before following the girl to the next isle. She was reading the back of a bottle of conditioner probably looking at the ingredients. Clearly she took well care of herself. Her skin was a nice caramel tone with chocolate colored freckles that ran from her rosy cheek bones over her nose. It complemented her big cinnamon brown eyes and reddish brown big Afro hair. There were small splotches of freckles over her strongly outlined collar bones that rose just above the neck of her dress. She was so beautiful, it was like looking at a goddess. It might have been rude not to stair. Giselle had been following her around the store for about 20 minutes now.

Originally she came to buy some laundry detergent and a snack but got side tracked as soon as she laid eyes on the master piece before her. [What do I say to her?] the same question had been playing on repeat in her head scene the first attempt to approach her.She couldn't figure out what to say or how to approach her. If she should walk over and ask about a product or flat out ask her name. Should she pretend like she's met her before to spark up a conversation or bump into her and act it was an accident. What happens if she does approach her, then what? will she be solid in her tracks from the intense rays of her beauty? Will her words come out like gibberish? Does she even like girls like that? Is it worth it?

All the thoughts crowded in her head and made her chest tight. It felt like the more she thought about it the more suffocated she was. [I give up.] Giselle thought before letting out a sigh and turning away. Just as she started to leave Giselle felt a light tap on her shoulder. "Excuse me." A voice sweeter than the taste of honey said. She turned around to find herself in the presence of a Queen. Giselle's jaw dropped at the sight of the warm smile plastered on the girl's face. "Hello, I'm Jasmine. I was wondering if you would like to go get some lunch with me?"