Back Up. (GirlxBoy/Fluff)

Dec~9~2018

Dear Diary,

As you know me and Blake have been best friends for about 5 years now. We are so comfortable around each other all the time no matter what it is we do. From the time we met we've always been touchy feely and goofy around each other. Not once have we ever felt anything towards each other. Not even seeing each other naked. None of us freak out or blush or get uncomfortable when we strip in front of each other. I mean we tease and stuff but nothing really. I know I can't recall a time i've ever felt attracted to him or anything. I know he doesn't see me that way either. Although people seem to think other wise because we always flirt with each other and we cling to each other like we are dating or attached at the hip as my dad likes to say. I just don't see it though. I mean it's not like he's not attractive or doesn't have a awesome personality. I'd totally date him probably even get married, but I just don't see him like that. That's why i'm so confused. 

Yesterday we were hanging out in my room like any other day. Nothing unusual. We were having a chat about things I use to do as a kid before I met him. Like how innovative I was when it came to playing with my dolls. Nothing strange right. But as I was getting up to go dig in my closet to show him my box of collections so he could see my favorite childhood toy I stopped to stretch. So after I stretched or whatever I looked back at him and he just kinda like smirked at me and motioned with his finger for me to come to him. For some reason it made my face really hot and I felt myself begin to blush and get shy. I felt like it was showing so I kinda covered my face with my hands. It's not like it's the first time he did it to me. So why was I suddenly like this? 

I like panicked a little and was hesitant about coming to him. Yet I walked back over to him anyways. I got scared when he grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed with him. I had no clue what was happening. I think I let out a little squeal when he pulled me too. Gosh I hate him. Why did he have to laugh at me being shy. He knows I get shy. I mean not towards him this was the first time since we met but still. So like he's joking around and whatever and like wraps his leg around me and is holding me and he starts making this weird voice and talking to me all smooth and stuff. So I'm freaking out and trying to figure out what's going on. And Blake starts getting his face really close to mine like he normally does and I'm like peeping from behind my fingers at him just smiling at me and staring. Which isn't making this any better. LIKE WHY WAS HE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!?! I felt so pressured. 

So he's telling me stuff like "Why are you hiding from me?" "I want to see your face." "Bunny~" (Bunny is the new nickname he gave me recently by the way but he usually just says Bun because it's a mix with Cinnamon bun and Bunny.) "You're so cute when you're shy like this." and then he tries to remove my hands from my face. I'm like not budging at all at this point but he's still trying to move my hand away. He wasn't being rough but he was flexing hella hard. Anyways he bribes me into moving my hand by telling me he will take me to get steamed buns and bubble tea. I was not passing that up. So I move my hands and he comes closer and at this point I feel like I'm nervously sweating. So I try to cover my face again and he goes like "uh uh" and holds my hands then like he kinda looked at my lips and looked back at my eyes and smiled and then he got so close our lips were brushing. 

I started to feel chills all down my back and round my body and I was pretty much frozen and my face was hotter and I know he could see that i was blushing so damn hard. I could barely breath while he was this close. I don't know why but I closed my eyes. I really wanted him to kiss me. I don't know why. I don't like him like that but I wanted it so bad. But this asshole freakin licked my whole face instead and was like "Mmm girl you taste like fear." And I just sat there confused with his saliva on my face and I'm just so pissed now. 

Like what was I thinking? Why did I expect him to kiss me? And why did I feel like that. I feel like such a idiot and I can't stop thinking about how smooth he was being.... I really wanted to kiss. Anyways I asked him not to come over today. i don't think I can be around him today. I might punch him in the face or embarrass myself trying to get him to kiss me. Like why would he even do something like that? I was starting to think he likes me. Whatever I'm going to bed. ~Mina Out

LOL awww did my shy Bunny want a kiss? You have to be a good girl If you want me to kiss you

LOL awww did my shy Bunny want a kiss? You have to be a good girl If you want me to kiss you... Although I might still kiss you when you're being bad. ;) :P You thought right though. I do like you. I didn't kiss you because I figured if I started I wasn't going to stop. And sure we can get married. Better start picking a dress :) . Let's go for that bubble tea and food tomorrow as our first date okay? Sorry, not sorry for reading your diary. Love ya. <3 December/12/2018 ~ Blake your new boyfriend. :*

P.S: I'm not joking we are dating now. You're mine.