Partnered In Crime (BoyxGirl {Jimin}/ Salacious)

[Great

[Great. This is just great.] Katherine thought to herself sitting in her jeep cherokee with her new partner. "Out of all people I get stuck with you." She mumbled. "I don't understand what you have against me. I've never done anything to you, so what's the problem?" Jimin complained. "You are clearly...I just can't believe I spent 7 years in Law Enforcement  and Civil Services Just to get fucked over and stuck with you." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You've been bitching all night. You only have to deal with me for 30 more minutes then we can go home." 

"Kill me now." Katherine whined as she slammed her head back and forth on her headrest. Jimin huffed in annoyance before focusing on the surrounding area. "Are you ever going to drive? the light changed already." Jimin stated. Without hesitation Katherine began to drive. About 25 minutes pasted in complete silence. "Why were we ordered to come out here?  there's been no crime or activity for hours." Katherine said. "You should know by now the boss sends new pairs on useless task to see how we work together. We are going to be doing random shit for the next 3 weeks." 

"I just want this shift to end already." Jimin looked at his watch. "We get off in a few more minutes. You mind driving me to the bar?" Katherine's eyes lit up at the thought of a drink. In fact she needed one after spending the day with the one person she loathes. Gladly she agrees before putting the car back in motion. 

Jimin began to direct her. "Make a left here and park in the middle of the block." He said. After they stopped Jimin got out. Katherine followed. "What are you doing?" 

"Going to the bar to get me a drink and minding my damn business like you should be doing." Katherine said in a cattish tone. "You can't drink. Who is going to take the car back?" Katherine looked at the vehicle and  groaned. "I need this drink more than you do." She stated. "I strongly disagree." Jimin replied. 

Katherine pinched the bridge of her nose. "For once would you just give me a fucking break?!" "What the hell are you talking about we've only spent one day together. I haven't done anything to you. Why are you being such and ass?"

"So now I'm an ass?!" Katherine raised her voice. "If I'm an ass would I have drove you around all day?" She complained. Jimins jaw dropped in disbelief. "Yes! Because it's your fucking job!" Katherine's eyes rolled so far back her veins started to show. 

Jimin pushed his hair back out of his face.  Before Katherine started to reply Jimin started up again. "You know what forget It. The boss needed us to bond. So instead of arguing like kids, how about we both take the car back then I'll take you out to drink. That way we don't have to worry about the car and we aren't limited to 2 drinks." He suggested.

She thought about it for a minute. "Fine, but you're driving." she said. "You told me never to use your car or you'll shoot me, remember?" 

"Fucking hell... Then you're paying for my drinks!" She said before walking around to get in the car and slamming the door. Jimin got in too.