Topic 3: Apperal In A Relationship

Topic 3: Apperal, In a relationship does apperal matter?

Question: Should you have to get on your partner about what they wear?

My Answer: Have to, No. You shouldn't have to say anything about what they choose to wear. Can you, Yes you can. I don't think you should have to ever open your mouth about what your partner wears but If that time comes let it be Maybe approach it in a more kind way though. Don't go up to them like "Yo I know you not going outside like that/ What the hell are you wearing/ Naa not that go change." be more like "You look good in that but can you maybe cover up more or change into something else. I'm not really comfortable with that outfit."

Question: What's appropriate to wear in a relationship?

My Answer: Whatever you like. whatever makes you comfortable and happy. Do take into consideration that you have a partner now though. Understand that other people will look at you some even approach you because of how your dress. Some people do assume status by the way you dress so consider that. When you dress in a relationship you should dress mainly for yourself but remember their are stubborn people in this world who go "Hey this girl is wearing a short cut dress she wants this kind of attention". Or "Hey this guy Isn't wearing a couple shirt and they are here alone maybe I should go make my move." Then a lot of people will be in a relation and are insecure or dating someone a certain kind of way with a certain kind of personality that will make their partner go "Listen maybe you shouldn't being wearing that cuz you like to drink and party or you flirt a lot so I'm not really comfortable with that". So what's best to wear is whatever you please just have something that you like that's also considerate of others. Especially on religious and cultural/ traditional clothing.

Question: What you you consider considerate apparel?

My Answer: Ok for girls, if they wear like a sexy dress that maybe is tight fit or backless or low cut pair it with a long cardigan/ cloak/ sweater or one of those light weight scarves that are kind of long and wide or even pick a dress that's still sexy but classy too like a long bodycon dress with long or medium sleeves and if it low cut wear like a big necklace to cover your cleavage or get like a matching mesh top or even if you long hair let it hang in front of the exposed area so you can still wear what you like but still be covered more than what you were before.

For guys, maybe wear like a couple bracelet or chain, or when people approach you kindly reject them or show no interest. Or for the guys that dress flashy maybe cut back on that because some people are attracted by materialistic things. Because there isn't really a certain way I know of that guys dress when they are trying to attract others I don't have much to say.People are going to look at you regardless but try at least.

Question: Should the person change their way of dressing when in a relationship; prior to when they aren't in a relationship?

My Answer: If a person has their style of clothing before you get in a relationship don't expect them to 100% switch up just for you. Never change who you are for your partner. Compromise is different but

So what do you think?