Chapter 26

A/N IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END OF CHAPTER PLEASE READ IT!!!!

Chapter 26

Rydel’s POV

I hate seeing Ross like this. Talia’s parents decided she won’t leave until tomorrow. Ross sits on the couch and crys. It’s awful. We all try and cheer him up but he either screams or slaps you. I decided I need to talk to him. I walked over and sat down next to him. He lifted his head and looked at me. Tears were streaming down his face.

“Ross, What happened?” I asked.

“I hurt her Rydel.” Ross said.

“I got that.” I said.

“Now she’s gone Rydel. Forever.” More tears fell from his eyes. His jeans were soaked from crying. His shirt was also soaked.

“Ross.” I said i pulled him into a hug. He cried and cried. I pulled him away so that he was arms length away from me. He kinda fell backwards. He pulled his knees to his chest and cried. I got up and walked away.

“How is he?” Ellington asked.

“I’ve never seen him like this.” I started crying. Ell jumped out of his seat and ran to hug me.

“He will be fine.” Ellington rocked me back and forth. I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back. I could hear Ross’s quiet sobs. It broke my heart.

Tianna’s POV

Talia has locked herself outside in the backyard. Her feet  are in the pool. She cries and her tears fall in the pool. I wanted to go talk to her but I figured I shouldn't. I somehow need her to go talk to Ross. I was watching her and suddenly Rocky came and put his feet in the water next to her. I smiled and walked away.

Rocky's POV

I sat down next to her and put my feet in the water. She didn't even look up at me. She just watched her reflection in the water. I put my hand on her back and she flinched.

"Talia?" I said trying to talk to her.

She just cried. She would let the tears slip down and fall in the water.

"Go home Rocky." She said.

"No way." I moved my hand to her shoulder. She picked my hand up and pushed it away.

"I said go home." She was not giving up.

"You know Ross is easy to push away but not me. He is so sensitive and sweet so his heart is easily breakable. But don't push me away too." I put my hand back on her back.

"Rocky, Please go back home." She said finally looking at me.

"You leave me no choice." With one push she fell in the water. She came back to the top Her tears were gone.

"What the hell Rocky?" She said getting back up to the top.

“You need get him of your mind.” I said. I took my shirt off and jumped in. Talia screamed as I came up from under her. She was on my shoulders. She was finally laughing.

“Put me down Rocky!” She said while laughing in between words. I put her down. She put her hands on my shoulders to balance herself. She stared into my eyes. I put my hands around her waist. She looked down and blushed. I pulled her closer to me. She looked up and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you Rocky.” She said hugging me. I smiled and rested my head on hers.

“Your welcome Talia.” I kissed the top of her head. She got out of my grip and walked out of the pool. I decided to follow and got out. We both walked inside her house. There was literally anything there except for sleeping bags. “Is this where you sleep?” I asked.