Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Talia’s POV

I got up the next morning and got dressed. I was gonna go talk to Rydel. I got into a green shirt that said Geek with Ross’s leather jacket jeans and green converse (Picture to the side). I walked down stairs and Trinity and Tianna were watching TV. They paused it and looked at me.

“Do you really think walking outside with Ross’s jacket on is a good idea?” Tianna asked.

“I…. Don’t know.” I said.

“Talia. Tianna and I both know that this is hard. But going to talk to Rydel in Ross’s jacket… is not smart.” Trinity said.

“Look I don’t think you both could possibly know what is going on. Yesterday I went to talk to him about being friends and there was a smashed frame and a picture of me under all the glass. Then I put my hands on his shoulders….. and I thought I could do it but when he said my name… I knew that it wasn’t possible.” I said Tianna and Trinity looked at each other.

“Sorry.” Tianna said.

“Look I want to talk to Rydel about my 17th birthday party. She was gonna help me decorate.” I said

“Ok.” Trinity said.

“Ok. Bye.” I said

“Oh Talia can you help me with something in the backyard?” Marc asked coming in the room.

“Later?” I asked.

“this can’t wait.” He said.

“Marc please.”

“NOW!” I walked with him to the backyard. Ross and Mark were standing there. Ross was fighting with Mark and his hands were in his pockets.

“What is this?” I asked quite mad that they did this to us.

“You guys need to talk.” Marc said.

“No way.” Ross said.

“Yeah. Forcing us.” I said. Buddy my dog ran up to me. He sat down next to me.

“You need to work this out. Avoiding each other isn’t working.” Mark said.

“I can not believe this.” I said

“Me either.” Ross said. He looked over at me. Mark did too.

“Is that Ross’s jacket?” Mark asked. I took the jacket off and through it at Ross.

“Yes.” I said and look down at my feet.

“See dad. I told you this was gonna happen.” Ross said. A tear slid down my cheek. “Don’t cry baby.” Ross said. He walked up to me and wiped the tear off my cheek.

Tianna and Trinity walked outside.

“What is going on out here?” Tianna asked running up to me. Trinity ran up to Marc and Mark and was yelling at them for doing this. Tianna grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug.

“She was just starting to move on with life. And you you guys decide to do a REUNION!!” Trinity yelled. I wiped my eyes. I turned to Ross who was turned around probably crying.

“Guys. It’s fine.” I said. Tianna and Trinity walked inside. Mark and Marc walked inside as well. Ross was turned around and I was facing his back. I stepped up to him.

I hesitated but put my hands on his shoulders and started rubbing them. I rested my head on his back. He moved his hands up to his face.

“Ross look at me.” I said. He turned and looked at me. But immediately looked down. I put my hand under his chin and he looked up. I half smiled. He pulled me close to him. “Ross. You are getting carried away.” Suddenly there was no space between us. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

I couldn’t let myself do this. I pulled myself out of his arms. He grabbed my hand. He took something out of his pocket. He put a R5 pick necklace and put it in my hand.

“I want you.”He said

“I know. But the are walls between us. Ross can’t you see that we can’t be together.” I said.

“Don’t you feel the sparks. I do. Don’t you see the pain it causes to not be together? I do. Don’t you see how much I want to kiss you right now? Well I do.” I grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck.

“If you want to kiss me.. Well….. Then do it.” I looked at him. he smiled.

He leaned in and so did I. When our lips touched sparks shot through my body. It felt like the world was spinning. We broke apart after a minute. I ran my hand through his hair. He wouldn’t move his hands from around waist.

“Ross?” I said. He moved my hair behind my ear.

“I can’t wait.” He said.

“Ross?”

“What?”

“I want the jacket back.” I said he giggled. He took it off and put it on me. He was holding the ends of it so that I was still next to him. He kissed me.

“Kids.” Mark said walking out.

“Yeah.” We said looking into each others eyes smiling.

“Someone's here to see you.” Marc said. We turned and saw the police. Ross let go of the jacket.

“Ross?” I said.

“Yes?” He said. I grabbed him and kissed him. Right in front of the cop. Marc grabbed me off.

Tianna, Trinity, My mom, Stormie, Rydel, Riker, Ellington, Ryland and Rocky were standing there. I turned to look them they had sad looks on their faces. I turned back to Ross. the cops were handcuffing Ross.

“No… no…. NO!!” I yelled Marc and Mark grabbed my arms. They held me back. Rydel and Riker were begging for them to let him go.

“TALIA!” Ross yelled.

“LET HIM GO!!” I yelled.

“Talia…. Calm down.” Marc said.

“NO!!” I punched them. They go of me and I ran to Ross.

“Baby…. I’m so sorry.” I said crying.

“I love you.” He said

“Yeah!” I said. He tried to grab me but he couldn’t. “Please…” I said falling to my knees.

“Ta.” Tianna said. Trinity was trying to get to Ross. they had closed and locked our back door. I ran to the door. I ran to the gate and ran out it.

“ROSS!” I yelled. The cops turned and saw me. I ran and hugged him.

“I will be ok.” He said.

“I will get you out…. I promise.”  I said.

“TALIA!” Rydel yelled running to me.

“NO!” I said. Rydel pulled me into a tight hug. They shoved Ross into the car. They started driving away. “No.” I said running after the car. “Please.” I said. Riker and Rydel ran to me. Riker grabbed my waist. He turned me around. His eyes were red. We stared at each other. He hugged me. Rydel, Riker and I were hugging each other. The rest walked out.

“We are so sorry.” Marc sorry.

“Totally. We will get him out.

“THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!” I yelled. Rydel and Riker stood behind me. “I HATE YOU!!” I said yelling at Marc. I ran inside. Tianna and Trinity were about to run after me but Rydel and Riker pushed past them.

Tianna’s POV

“What do we do?” I asked mom.

“We let her get through it.” My mom said.

A/N I cried 5 times while writing this. Comment and vote if you cried!!!